Foooooood

Any mums out there who have to cook for kids and husband. I luv slim and save I am on day 3 shakes meals and bars are great my downfall is mealtimes with the kids

yes, i have to cook for my husband and 5 kids....it doesnt bother me cooking it but i insist they scrape their plates into the
bin rather than leave them on the side as i KNOW i would pick. As long as i know my food is waiting to be cooked im ok.
weirdly i have cooked for them from scratch a lot more since i started this plan.

yes, i have to cook for my husband and 5 kids....it doesnt bother me cooking it but i insist they scrape their plates into the
bin rather than leave them on the side as i KNOW i would pick. As long as i know my food is waiting to be cooked im ok.
weirdly i have cooked for them from scratch a lot more since i started this plan.
Ditto I am also a Mum of 5 and seem to spend my day cooking for someone or other or making packed lunches etc, one trick is when you know you are going to be preparing food is to brush your teeth or have some sugarfree gum, last thing you want to do is pick then ;)

helen55 said:

So true

I'm a mum of 2 but I'm
Also a childminder I'm always cooking and I too have to scrape everything in the bin as soon as they are done . Otherwise I would scoff the lot !!
I'm not do bad now but it's very tempting isn't it just to pick !

My oh works nights too and he's always snacking before he goes out which gets to me a bit more mentally than physical but still it's hard work isn't it x

Back