Foooooooooooood glorious fooooooooood!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO EAT IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!

(Go on, tell me why I shouldn't!!)

omg me toooooooooooooooooo ! week three for me weigh in is friday..no weightloss from what i can see god forbid a gain i think :( ... see u r in the same sort of situation as well :( ...just made my family lasagne, salad,garlic bread and a home made tirimsu... why oh why do i do it to myself :(

I always want food. Makes it easier that my husband is also doing it. But I have to cook meals for my 8 month old and it smells soooo good. Can't even taste it to see what it's like for him. He eats it all up though so it mustn't taste that bad lol

SW - 15.6 3 weeks in now 14.4

A lot of people don't lose or have small loss on the 3rd week - think it due to body going hang on a min and holding on to your fat stores - you should have a good loss the week after when bod knows you mean business

god i hope so..not trying to sound bratish coz i know so far i lost just under a stone in this time..and thats amazin!!! but you cant help but feel a bit meh

Ahhhh I'm struggling today too :0( Have been 100% on SS for a whole 17 days & I'm dreaming of fooood!!! Fingers crossed Fridays weigh in will boost me on! Stay strong everyone :0) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

The night before I started, I dreamt I drank a whole bottle of fizz and stuffed my face, I woke up feeling really guilty! Lol but it was just a dream so it's okay, dream eating doesn't count!

I will answer your question the way my mum did when asked her "why not": "because you can't and because I say so". Does that help :D

Only joking :) I am craving food so badly as well! My husband was having naan bread the other day. I will let you guess what I was feeling at the time...

Back