Football Tonight - The Second big test

Christovee

The first big test was last Saturday when I went out for a friends birthday in London, stayed out until 3:30am and not a morsel of food or alcohol passed my lips. Am very proud of myself.

So the second big test is watching England play on the TV tonight. I avoid watching England matches in pubs as I usually surrounded by racist idiots who ruin the enjoyment of the game so I will watch it with my Mum. This is usually accompanied with alcoholic beverages and lots of nibbles (like pringles and bit of pizza). Instead I have saved a bar and will attempt to make some crisps out of a packet of vegetable soup.

So wish me luck and good luck to anyone else facing the same situation. England losing must not become an excuse for a binge.

Oh and on a completely different note, good luck Alibongo tonight on your weigh-in.

Oh and on a completely different note, good luck Alibongo tonight on your weigh-in.
Thanks for remembering me Chris.
I have my fingers crossed. I know I haven't strayed at all, but I am still in WW mode where you go every week in the hope you have lost something only to see you haven't.

I have been toying with the idea of crisps, but am worried I am going to muck it up. I have a veg pack left for my tea, so might try tonight.

Good luck for the match. I am sure you will be fine. Will your mum be a good support for you?

Yes, my Mum is very supportive. In fact, she's paying half my weekly fee so she definitely doesn't want me to cheat as I'll be wasting her money!

I accidentally skipped a packet on Monday, so I have one to play with. If it all goes wrong I'll just have a chocolate shake instead.

My mum is being supportive and calls everyday. I think she will join at some point.

Good luck tonight Ali and Christovee you will be fine tonight with your bar.

Let us know what happens with the crisps!

well, I just had veg crisps for my tea, and they are pretty good actually. would definitely make again, tasted slightly cheesy to me, mmm, probably try chicken next time. took a little longer to cook than the recipe said about 2.5 minutes in 30 second bursts.

Well, I was too nervous to eat anything during that disaster. However, now I want to eat my own weight in crispy shredded chilli beef and special fried rice.

But I won't. Why make a bad day worse, eh?

Back