FOOTWEAR HELP!

missclare85

Silver Member
Ive seen these trainers by rebok apparently there supposed to help with toning etc there called easytone.
Has anyone got a pair of these?
If so are they good?

They about £60-£75 im deffo looking at getting a pair i just dont know if there worth the money and i dont know what ones to get (ill be using them in the gym)

Home - Reebok

^^Thats the link of the diff types of the trainers!

Any help appreciated!!!

Thanks x

I suppose these are all like MBT and fit flops..... to be honest for the gym I would be looking at trainers that support your feet for the type of exercise that you will be doing. Personally I swear by New Balance and Saucony!

To be honest i dont really kno how trainers can tone you thats why i asked for advice before running out and buying a pair haha!

Thanks amm451 i will have a look into them :) X

More gimmicks.

Guys and girls, please please, please listen to me.

Day after day I get someone come up to me at work and ask does this 'miracle' water help burn fat, or will this amazing Fit5000 gizmo-a-tron machine help me lose wieght if I strap myself to it etc tc etc.

You ALL have everything you need to exercise. That is your body, and your mind. Bodyweight exercises alone will rip lbs from you in no time when done right. The problem is, people have been tricked by the fitness industry into thinking that special machines that make your legs go in and out and super-technological treadmills are necessary to lose weight or build muscle.

The truth is they are not. Im not saying all additional equipment is useless, but I am confident that I could do my job and get people losing stones in weight with a barbell and two dumbbells.

That would be all the extra equipment you need if your bodyweight really isnt enough.

The other thing is your mind - determination is the key between reaching goals and coming short.

We need to stop letting things like fancy gizmos and special trainers getting in the way and making us procrastinate about exercise. Your normal shoes will do just fine, beleive me.

Maybe its just easier for us to blame the equipment that promised we'd "lose a stone in 2 weeks!" and thats why we rely on gimmicks so much, I dont know.

But the cold hard truth is that we need to stop worring about whether stuff like this 'works' or not, and just get our diets and exercise plans done with good discipline and determination.

...phew, another small rant there sorry! That wasnt aimed at anyone in particular just so you know. But just my two cents

Last edited:
Back