• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

For all those not losing weight fast enough for their liking.....

..... Read this thread

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/135493-confession-time-all.html#post2292961

Spot how many of these naughty little tweaks you do, and cut some (or all) of them out.

This is a fab thread, it shows we are all human, even those who are super duper good still have a little tweak!

So, next time you are wondering where you went wrong and that "only a pound" isn't enough - perhaps the answer is in this honest thread :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Very true. I know I haven't posted any tweaks as they've all been covered in that thread but so many of them hit home.

Well done on all your honesty people xx

S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
reading this thread has made me relise how bad i am gonna be good next week i think and see how i do anyone want to join me in a synners reformed week lol

It has opened my eyes to the things we all do! I'm suprised how many have normal sized bread and don't weigh HEX's, or cut fat off.

I think one of the biggest things is not measuring milk, seems many of us are guilty of this one. I did measure mine a few weeks back and didn't use a HEX's worth, yet I always use it as my A choice!

I bet we'd all be at Target so much sooner if we didn't do our little tweaks :)

S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
Well said, Jaylou! Guilty as charged
We should call it was it is too - I am not 'tweaking' I am CHEATING- giving it a nice name doesn't make it ok, does it!

Once I started writing them down and reading other people's, I realised how many 'extras' have crept it- time for a bit of back to basics for me

xxxx