For anyone living around the northampton area

Angelmouse77

Hi there,
I did the atkins diet a year ago and just thought I would post on here about the low carb mega store, its located near wellingborough and is like a warehouse full of low carb foods. Just thought this might be useful to someone.

We know about their website but didnt know they had a physical shop too. Probably a good job I live too far away to visit it. xx

yeah me too , far to tempting

Oh that's VERY useful to know as my Dad doesn't live too far from there. I will be able to visit to buy goodies. Yippee! Thanks for that.

35 mins from me..... Ive always thought about picking it up instead of them coming to me.... Will go have a lookie 1 day, will take the OH wallet hee hee

Woofy X

Its quite difficult to find and only open mon to fri, so I would recommend phoning before you go to check. Also they gave me a discount for cash

At 5.95 postage I would be going to pick it up! It really is a good job it gives you the s***** or I would just eat my whole delivery in one go!! xx

It doesnt give me the p**s lol.... I want some choccy cover nuts MMMMMMmmmmm. OH now looks worried. PMSL

Woofy X

:drool: lol

I will share the chocolate woof, you can have the nuts. pmsl. xx

Back