for anyone who has just started

angie-bum

Gold Member
you can do it! I started this journey just over 6 months ago and I have lost over 60 lbs and have gone from a tight size 20 to a loose size 14. I never believed I could do this till I saw the inspiration slide show and thought 'wow' they looked just like I do now. I realise loads of people read this board and probably never do anything about it....but stop! i saw the photos of others and made the decision to do something. Please do the same, it really doesn't take that long. Good luck everyone

Hi Angie, Thanks for the inspiring and very positive post.Certainly makes me even more determined to keep going!! I just can't wait to be normal sized again like you! Welldone :D

Hi Angie
Thanks for the encouragment, good luck on your journey.

Thats amazing angie :)

I started 16/17 weeks ago at 15st 5 size 22
I am now 11st 1 size 12/14
Total of 4st 4lbs off with LL so far :D

Good luck to all the new starters :)

Emma xXx

thats fab angie, well done
daisy x

thanks guys. I wrote is last night when I saw that there were about 120 guests just browsing the boards and thought if just a couple saw my post and the inspiration gallery that they might have the saw thunderbolt reaction I had.I am so grateful for minimins, it is the only reason I am 60lbs lighter than last spring

Thanks Angie - 3 days in, and it's absolutely posts like yours that are making me soooooo excited, and totally determined - I WILL be posting something very similar in a few months - I can feel it :D

lol - I just had to say, I love your name! Very clever!!! :D

oh thanks guys!! not been on the net for several days, came back to some lovely posts and reputations. I am not at goal yet, but so much skinnier =) vlcd are brilliant!

Back