For health and myself

kitty2601

Hello! I went to my first slimming world meeting today and I am wanting to an this right I am 22 and just found out I am 16 stone I don't think of myself as obese how ever I have noticed I am getting tired from walking upstairs do I have decided I have to do some thing. I hope I meet some lovely people who can give me all the support and I can give back :)

Hi and :welcome2:
You're the weight I was when I joined SW in September. I felt the same as you do when walking up the stairs. It's got much better now the weight has started to come off...I'm not running up yet but maybe later on I'll give it a try...lol :D

I'm glad you've chosen SW as it encourage healthy eating and it does work. You'll find loads of support on here and everyone is very friendly :grouphugg:

There's quite a few challenges going on at the moment on the SW forums. Have a look around and feel free to join any or all of them. There's one for Valentines Day, Easter and one for Summer. Everybody adds their name and how much weight they would like to lose by those dates and then updates after their weigh in day. it's all good fun and it encourages you because everyone has the same goals...that is to lose weight, feel good and look good too!

Good luck on your weight loss journey! ;)

Back