For her, for him, for me....

Bexie

Ok so this will not be written very coherently. It's really just for me, to use as a place to keep things going and keep things written down.

I was at my heaviest, just over 25st.

I started trying to lose weight after having my DD, and managed to get down to 18st 7. I didn't feel much bloody different.

Anyways, then I injured my foot, the exercise stopped, following shortly after by watching what I eat.

I have an issue with food. It controls me. I eat till I am full, then eat some more, then eat some more. I eat until I am uncomfortable. I don't know why. I have things I can trace it back to, things from my childhood etc. But at the end of the day I am not a child anymore and I need to get control BACK.

I have a goal weight that is still 'overweight'. It might not seem like a good goal to some, but it's what I want. If I can step on those scales and see myself at 15 stone, I will be a happy bunny.

I have a wonderful daughter, whom I don't want to embarrass. I don't want to let down. I don't want to not be able to join in, go on slides and bouncy castles etc.

I have a new relationship. He likes me as I am, but I want to look better for him. I want him to feel proud of me.

I want to feel better about myself. I want to dress how I want, as opposed to just what works.

I am sick of saying "I will start tomorrow". So here we are, I am starting NOW.

I feel like crap today. Ugly, frumpy, full and tired. Despondent and frustrated. This has to stop!!!!

Plan of immediate action is to weigh myself once a week ONLY. And to drink more fluids, and concentrate on what I eat.

Weight today, 308lb :cry:

Last edited:
Well done Bexie Making d decision to change is d hardest thg to do as its so easy to put it off for another day Yes u can do it and u will succeed Wishin u d best of luck A few tips that help me: plan menu a day ahead, fill a bottle of water after Ur bfast (litre and a half) and don't allow urself any lunch til d bottle is empty Do d same after lunch Can't have dinner til bottle is empty! TIs one way of cutting out snacking and increasing Ur fluid intake!!

Well done Bexie Making d decision to change is d hardest thg to do as its so easy to put it off for another day Yes u can do it and u will succeed Wishin u d best of luck A few tips that help me: plan menu a day ahead, fill a bottle of water after Ur bfast (litre and a half) and don't allow urself any lunch til d bottle is empty Do d same after lunch Can't have dinner til bottle is empty! TIs one way of cutting out snacking and increasing Ur fluid intake!!

Thank you muchly!

You CAN do it Bexie! We're all looking forward to seeing you SUCCEED! Well done for taking the leap

Did my online food shop today and have planned some yummy meals for this week.

Today I was using up food in the house and had jacket potato with tuna and beans, and heaps of black pepper and it was lovely. Have a cooked breakfast planned for tomorrow, don't usually even bother with breakfast.

I'm feeling a bit more positive today, just in terms of food and the amount of choice I am going to have.

Well done Bexie Making d decision to change is d hardest thg to do as its so easy to put it off for another day Yes u can do it and u will succeed Wishin u d best of luck A few tips that help me

Ok so today was my first weekly weigh in. And I have gone from 308lb to 298lb. A loss of 10lb!

I should be pleased, and I am, I am just also having trouble absorbing this and believing it. Actually keep wondering if my scales are faulty...

I have pretty much followed the plan this week. I haven't felt denied, although I have really REALLY really wanted Dominos Pizza. And wine.
They are my go to food and drink when my depression is bad which it is at the moment. I didn't have them, but I wanted to...I hope that doesn't last forever as if I feel like I CAN'T have something, I automatically want it even more.

Well done bexie you are doing fantastically well :) I found that my 1st and 3rd week were my worst weeks ever!! I'm like 10 weeks into it and it's getting easier I couldn't stomach eating what I used to eat and I don't eat half the amounts I used to... You can do this! We're all here for you! Good luck :)

Whoops I forgot to add when you said you wanted pizza have you tried making pizza using wraps? They are so delicious I use squarish wraps by warburtons but you can use any I like the square because their thicker.. I used asda pizza topper but loads use tomato purée or any pasta sauce... I use ham... Chicken... Veggies whatever topper then some low fat cheese and they are so yummy and filling and feel naughty :) an best of all low cal :)

Well done bexie you are doing fantastically well :) I found that my 1st and 3rd week were my worst weeks ever!! I'm like 10 weeks into it and it's getting easier I couldn't stomach eating what I used to eat and I don't eat half the amounts I used to... You can do this! We're all here for you! Good luck :)

Thank you! Means a lot to have somewhere to come for support.

I do make my own sort of SW pizzas, but they aren't Dominos lol, it's my specific craving!

Aww I know what you mean you can never get them like that hot gooey pizza from dominos I'm such a food perv! Ha ha :) aww you will get there someone on here said slow and steady wins the race and it's true I always think I took me 20 years to put all my weight on (and 2 kids! Well that's my excuse an I'm sticking to it ha ha ) so 2 years or more is nothing to have the rest of our lives as lil skinny minnies :)

Well done Bexie Dats a fantastic weight loss Ya won't find til Uve a stone off!!! Fair play-ya won't know urself!! Bet Ur energy levels r improving Gud luck next wk!!!

This week has been tough. I was over in England seeing my boyfriend, and we ate out a lot. We went to buffets, which posed a problem lol, I had to be restrained. But it did mean I could go up and choose the bits I knew were ok, as opposed to struggling to pick one meal off a menu.

Leaving him after a couple of days was hard, and then my mood got pretty bad. That usually results in stuffing my face. I have been so, so tempted to get a Dominos but I didn't. I did eat an entire chocolate bunny though. Felt sick after it too.
Finding long distance very hard, and unsure of the future. This makes me want to EATTTTTT.

That said, I did lose 2lb this week so that was a nice surprise.

hello hun

well done on your weight loss so far, you are doing very well!

I thought i'd pop in and try to give you some motivation, i started at 21st 5lbs in feb 2011, today i am 16st 7lb and plodding on until its all gone!

I could have written your first post myself, it sounded a lot like me! have a wee read of my first post, i also list all the reasons why i've got to lose the excess weight.

I've dieted on and off most of my life, but this time, with no gimmicks, or starvation, its working..just me, myself and I going it alone :)

use the distance between you and your boyfriend positively..think by the next time i see him, i'll be another few pounds down!..how often do you meet up hun?

I find this whole slimming malrakey a lifestyle change, not a diet..my downfall was takeaways and ANYTHING savoury, and its taking a wee while to adjust to not having those things, but it does become easier the longer you stick at it.

You will have good days and not so good days, but that's why we are all here to support you through bad days and celebrate good days and weeks with you.

My dairy has turned into a book on here, hee hee but in it i do mention ways to keep hunger pangs at bay, if you can't find them..i'll let you know in my next post.

Keep at it, keep posting, i look forward to following your success :)

Thanks for the support hun!!

Having a crappy couple of days at the minute. Issues with me and my BF because the distance is just too hard. I want to eat chocolate and pizza, it's literally all I can think about. I sometimes wonder if I have the strength to follow any sort of plan.

stay strong hun, and remember why you want to lose weight in the first place, sometimes a wee reminder helps. Must be tough a long distance relationship. when i met my hubby we only saw each other at weekends, because of the distance between us, but we kept in touch all the time by phone. Now these days, there is computers, skype etc...wish we'd had that!!! hee hee

Have a good day x

Back