For Honey re' Rice pudding

Discussion in 'SW Sizzling Summer Recipes' started by peggypig, 13 March 2011 Social URL.

1. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    sw extra easy & green
    Just thought I would let you know I used your rice pudding recipe for tea today it was excellent.

I made a mistake though I added and M&S fat free yogurt at the end wouldnt do it again it made it tangy(my fault) Id read a lot on here about people putting vanilla yogs it but I didnt like that bit,

Thanks alot:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Think I would be with you on that one! I dont like the fram frais/quark and chocolate mixtures either. I can still taste the sourness and I'm not keen on that at all. Must have same sort of taste buds to me!

4. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    sw extra easy & green
    I was really annoyed with myself but the m&s yogurt usually have vanilla seeds in which i thought would be good but I wont do it again I spoilt it.

:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.