For Inspiration

oh my.. I've just seen this thread and have to say thank you so much for putting my name amoungest those I have always looked up to on here... made me reflect a little and realise how far I have come, I needed that so thank you a lot, you have helped me x

Your welcome Gemma. You are one of the ones I have looked up to and admired since I started coming onto this forum. Your pics have kept me on the straight and narrow and I thought if I could just help one person that is feeling low or stuggling - then it would be worth it the write the thread. You have done amazing and look beautiful. Well done girl. . . . . . hope Im as sucessful x

Dazzle we both got to get our pics up soon. Our b4 and during ones. And Flex too :D

Believe it or not I have never owned a camera (guess why?) I will gave to go out ang get one. Not sure how much one would cost.

I'll see if I can get the confidence to put some up. Still hate seeing my reflection/picture. I hope I can get my head round that soon.

Yea Flex me too. Getting my photos taken at class on wednesday night as it is the end of foundation and i am crapping myself lol. Hate cameras and photos. My daughter keeps taking pics of me with her phone and i keep cracking up. She tries to show me them but im not having any of it just yet. One day . . . . . . . . . :D

glad I am not the only camera-phobe.

Weird how it makes me shudder with embarrasment

i'm not camera shy but my photos need to be approved by me so any where you can see my rolls and tyres i delete!

Seen my sis-in-law last night for first time since the start of LL but she didnt know i was doing it and she nearly died when i walked in. She just kept say Oh my god over and over again. I felt all warm and fuzzy inside cos i knew she was being genuine. She said she couldnt believe the difference in me. It felt good :D

Can't wait for that iwgt.

Seeing my mum at end July and looking forward to her responce. The buggy will be at Xmas when I meet up with old pals

hi laraa
you need have more than 50 posts to see them hun
daisy x

Thanks from me too for the mention IWGT - it's made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D

Glad they help - I know I spent many an hour looking at all the success stories and photos on here when I started out, and as I think BL said, the fact you were looking at "real" people and not adverts, made it so much more personal, and feel so much more possible.

Congrats on your amazing losses to date, and I wish you all the very best in reaching (and maintaining) your goal weight :) :) xx

Thanks Lucylastic. i am starting to feel more positive each day now - and im loving it. Cant wait until i feel brave enough and put my pics up too. Im hoping people will look at mine the way i do with all the sucess stories.

Flex wait to you see your mum's face. You will feel 10ft tall - its great. Im just finished a shift at work and just sitting out in the back garden having my chilli con carne. Def my latest addiction- cant get enough of it :D

You've all done amazingly well - the losses are superb and changes in BMI are incredible! Makes me want to fastforward through my journey so I can join in too :D

Back