For Linda or IceMoose - Plans for new CD Bars?

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
Just wondering if Cambridge have any plans for some new Cambridge Bar flavours?

Would love a Chocolate Mint

or

a Savoury Cheese & Ham, etc, obviously without chocolate :p

Would love a Savoury Bar!

We have tasted another bar, however, it is still in the development stage so we are sworn to secrecy. Other things are also in the pipeline.

It is not unusual for new things to be launched at the Christmas Conference, this is on the 1st December so not too far off.:)

woo hoo, something different sounds gd! Look forward to seeing what it is :D

Well, yes, just something different!!

That would be great! Fingers crossed!

I am lucky I like all but one of the soups and all but one of the shakes, love all the bars but something new and different is always good !

I wish they wouldn't cover all the bars in chocolate. :confused:

How does that give us better eating habits?

Just asking.........

I am soooo glad that they do!!

When I need chocolate - like today - I have had a chocolate shake, a chocolate fudge and a chocolate bar plus my meal!!

choc bars are lovely.. would be great if they made a crunchy type mint one.. omg lovely.. who needs men then a? :)

Aurora, The spaces are doing just fine hun!!!!!

Maybe a semi colon might slip in soon x

CanIreallydothis:

You want semi-colons; you shall have semi-colons. How's that? :) If I run out, I shall rely on your supply.

Soontobegorgeous:

I was only teasing; you know that.:D

You have done so well and have amazing losses on 790. Hope I do half as well.

Aurora - yes I knew you were teasing!!

I think I have sickened myself of the choccie flavoured CD and am going to have a choccie-free day today!!

I just hope that there is a savoury bar that come out!!

I tend to have a savoury tooth rather than a sweet one - apart from the choccie-blip yesterday!

Would be nice to have savoury for a change instead of all this sweet stuff!

Oh yes, STBG. I absolutely agree, a savoury bar would be such a change from the overall sweetness of the diet.

Like you, I prefer (most of the time) savoury to sweet.

I would also like Cambridge to produce some mints that would not take us out of ketosis and keep the breath fresh.

Just curious.... once something is announced at the conference when would it normally be available to CDC's? Need to order extra packs to take home on 15th December and was thinking of waiting for new stuff but no point if it's not going to be distributed till later. Appreciate that you may not be able to give definitive answer, but any guidance appreciated!
Thanks!

Back