For Nottskate

bigmark66

Hi, a typical day is wake at 5.30 get up at 6.00 not difficult when I go to bed (iPad Facebook, this etc) at 8 or 9pm and asleep by 10.00. Also I have three kids and even though my maids get the two babies up they still make a racket.

Breakfast
Drink half pint of water without fail.
Have a decaf coffee with these funny little evaporated milk pots that make black coffee taste great and hardly a trace of carbs. No sweetners.
Two egg omelet with 1 oz chopped pepper, 1 oz mushroom and everyother day half oz cheddar cheese. Sometimes chopped chilli's.
Two generous rashers back bacon.
Multi vitamins and fish oil capsules
Another half or full pint of water

Lunch
Big handful of iceburg lettuce
Two slices ham
Half oz cheddar chopped
Half medium tomato
Loads of mayonaise
Stick of celery

Dinner
8oz steak
100g runner beans or lower amount of long green beans that are higher in carbs
2oz mushrooms
Heavy cooking cream and crushed black pepper

All of the above is below 20 grams!

Snacks, (not everynight as I seldom want more, if I'm still hungry then water des the job)
Pork scratchings or stick of celery and cheese

Loads of water all day and before bed, but I did this anyway before this diet.

Somedays I might grab a salad from the deli cart in a suprmarket if I'm not at home - oh yeah, forgot to mention that I prepare and cook myself, despite having a great cook for a wife and two house maids I like to cook so I can measure and taste and add chilis or pepper along the way.

Still hovering just under 19 stone, I expect a couple more days at his weight then I hope to drop 4 or 5 pounds in one go as has happened all along.

sig:--- Mark 6'4". Was 21 stone, is <19 now, two month goal is 17 stone. BMI says 13 stone but that's just daft.

Sounds perfect, Mark - maybe more leafy greens for brekkie, lunch and/or dinner - otherwise, good :)

PS - can I have your maid please?

Unfortunately one of our maids (mum and daughter team) goes back to the Phillipines later ths year to look after her father. She really only came out whilst our newborn was young and to spend some time with her mum who has been working as a maid for over 15 years. Funny way of life the Phillipino women. Have kids, leave with their parents, move overseas and look after someonelses kids.

Hate leafy greens, apart from spinach which really only goes well with potatoes and a sag aloo and a curry. Any other suggestions? Green cabbage never, red and white no probs.

Brocilli a token sprig, but beans and peas (later) all day long.

sig:--- Mark 6'4". Was 21 stone, is <19 now, two month goal is 17 stone. BMI says 13 stone but that's just daft.

Morning Mark... Try and disguise the greens with garlic, herbs and spices... Fried with butter, garlic and coconut oil - always makes things tastier... :)

There's a lovely recipe on recipe thread for sag paneer, it's gorgeous!

Back