For those with Sky/Virgin/Challenge channel - Biggest Loser UK

LoChan1984

Gold Member
The second series is starting on Challenge at 7pm tonight, think it's on every evening. Dunno if this is a repeat as I've not seen the british ones before!

Last edited:
I have just sky+ that

ty
xxx

Yeah it's a repeat but still brilliant. Can you change the thread title to 'anyone with sky or virgin' please? I almost didn't read the thread!

what channel? I have tiscali which is a bit more crap than virgin but has like discovery health etc.
I used to watch it years ago and loved it!
x

Just started on Sky real lives is another series of The american version of the biggest loser, the third episode was on last night but is shown a couple of times throughout the day, i love it. xxx

Just started on Sky real lives is another series of The american version of the biggest loser, the third episode was on last night but is shown a couple of times throughout the day, i love it. xxx
Yeah I already got that on series record!

Thanks taz, you read my mind as I was just about to ask if it was on virgin too.
Anyone know the channel so i can V+ it?

I watched the american one last night on real lives, I love it lol I'll defo tune in tonight for the uk version :)

Have changed the thread title now - thank you for the helpful people who know the Challenge channel numbers :p

Back