For what it's worth...

Wales

Silver Member
This time last year my BMI was 43, I had been trying to lose weight for what seemed an eternity. Life felt like it was on hold until I could lose 13 BMI points to be eligible for IVF. I squeezed myself into an airline seat for a trip in a lifetime to New York, and when I looked at the photos I wasn't in even 5% of them, and those I was in I skipped past, avoiding looking at them to see me as I really was - unhappy with myself. New York was a turning point for me, a new start.

Started CD in April last year and nearly a year down the line I can't believe how much life has changed in 11 months.

I look, but more importantly feel, so much better.

CD was the hardest easiest diet I had ever done. Almost 5 months, the first 12 were completely SS. Then a mix of SS & SS+. And since September finding my own way

If you need to make this change to your life, stick with this diet, follow it to the letter and it will work for you.

The proof, all being well, we start ivf this weekend. Fingers crossed the treatment works, but getting myself to this stage means I have done my bit. It is down to the science bit now!

CD is an awesome diet tool if you let it work for you. Good luck and stick with it.

Wales
x

Ah lovely post

So pleased your in a happy place body wise :)

Yes CD is a brilliant tool. , not a solution by any stretch , that bit comes once at goal ( the hard work !)

Hope the ivf goes well for you x

Thanks for sharing that, really inspiring - so happy that you are where you are now and best of luck with the IVF xx

Great post! Best of luck with the IVF hun xx

Congratulations on your wonderful achievement and thank you for your inspirational post.:happy096:

excellent post you sound so happy, fingers crossed for the ivf hun xx

Well done on getting down to your IVF weight! My goal is the same so it's great to see it's achievable :)

My goal is the same so it's great to see it's achievable :)

It is totally achieveable, keep your goals in mind and make this time you get what you want x

Thanks, I love reading about others have done its such a great inspiration esp at the begining of the plan when you feel like giving up.
Magz x

This time last year my BMI was 43, I had been trying to lose weight for what seemed an eternity. Life felt like it was on hold until I could lose 13 BMI points to be eligible for IVF. I squeezed myself into an airline seat for a trip in a lifetime to New York, and when I looked at the photos I wasn't in even 5% of them, and those I was in I skipped past, avoiding looking at them to see me as I really was - unhappy with myself. New York was a turning point for me, a new start.

Started CD in April last year and nearly a year down the line I can't believe how much life has changed in 11 months.

I look, but more importantly feel, so much better.

CD was the hardest easiest diet I had ever done. Almost 5 months, the first 12 were completely SS. Then a mix of SS & SS+. And since September finding my own way

If you need to make this change to your life, stick with this diet, follow it to the letter and it will work for you.

The proof, all being well, we start ivf this weekend. Fingers crossed the treatment works, but getting myself to this stage means I have done my bit. It is down to the science bit now!

CD is an awesome diet tool if you let it work for you. Good luck and stick with it.

Wales
x

hiya

you might find that you may fall naturally as your bmi comes way down. in 05 i started cd on the old 790 plan and fell pregnant with my daughter. feb 08 i started cd again cause i'd put on so much with my daughter. june time i found out i was pg but lost the baby. i got pg again straight away and had my son. now i'm back to loose the rest of my weight that i out on with my son. it's surprising how many ladies get pg whilst on cd. it's probably due to the nutritional balance of it and the fact you loose weight and get to a healthy bmi.

my skinny cousin went down the ivf line when everything else failed. on her 2nd attempt she got pg and has a little girl jessica.

Back