For when you feel like giving in!

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Today has been...well murder! 2nd full day and i wanted to cry and reach for the toast (fave food lol). But i held out and came home and signed on. After feeling a good deal better reading the threads i noticed the Inspiration Slide Show and i nearly wept!

How utterly inspiring! Seeing all those smiling faces and slim figures! From losing a couple of stone in a short time to those amazing people who lost literally half there body weight! AMAZING!

I reccomend everyone to watch it! I plan on watching it every morning and evening to remind myself what im striving for!

My sister and I are going to take "before" pictures tomorrow to compare at a later date.

Thank you to those who are in the slide show and congratulations!

What a lovely post hun, well done for staying strong today and I look forward to seeing your pics added to the Slideshow in the very near future!

xxx

Your in it! WOW look at your pics! awesome! CONGRATS!

Thank you... when I first started I never would have dreamed I would be so keep going hun xx

def agree that really is a motivation to keep going :) x just imagine we could be in it some day :)

Sorry Becky got to correct you there "some day you WILL be in it" xxxx

it's fantastic isn't it? i think if i hadnt have seen it, i dont think i'd have got through the first week. it really shows that it is possible to do this! i just wish i'd have taken more pics of me progressively losing the weight- naively, i thought it would be ages before the weight-loss would be noticable, so never bothered! let that be a lesson- make sure you take pictures weekly, cos if you stick to it- the fat literally FALLS off you! x

i watch it regularly, it's so so great to see the difference in people! i aspire to be in there someday, looking all skinny and stunning lol.. ah to live the dream!

i watch it regularly, it's so so great to see the difference in people! i aspire to be in there someday, looking all skinny and stunning lol.. ah to live the dream!

Its one dream we WILL live ;)

Back