Forget April!!

i lost 2lb this evening

I lost 0.5 :-( Have'nt eaten properly since Saturday either, can't believe thats all i lost!

Bumpy0 - 10lbs - put on 0.5lb :cry:
Taz- 7lbs
Nannyjax -8lbs
Vicky82 -12lbs
Force10 -7lbs
Ruthyj -4lbs
TimeForAction-6lbs
Rolo -10lbs
Rainbow - 7lb

caramumofmany - 10lb - lost 2lb - 8lb to go!
Chickydee - 8lb
Loobylou- 7lbs - lost 2lb - 5lb to go!
SKINNYMONKEY1DAY - 7LB
Irene - 10lb
Louise24 - 8lb

Question for you girls/guys ????

May starts today, now I normally get weighed on a Wed apart from the past 2 weeks where its been more convenient to go to the Thurs class. Tonight is weigh night, so do I count that as the May challenge or the end of the April challenge.

What do you guys think ?

Answers on a postcard please :D

I started mine from Tuesday's weigh in which is probably cheating a bit but I'm conscious of the fact I probably won't lose any next week after a few days eating and drinking over the Bank Holiday;)

Up to you, i counted yesterdays WI in this May challenge only because my April was so bad. Saying that it's not a great start to May is it?!!!!!!

I don't even want to talk about my April it was so bad but I have 4 WI in May so I would like to pledge a loss of 12lbs. Ta x

Ok I'm heading for WI in an hr so I'll start from today.

Will update later on the result *drum roll included*

Well the walking WORKS !!!!!!

Lost 3.5 lbs tonight, woohoo !

Feels great !

hi havnt got a ticker does it matter i would like to join you and pledge to loose 7lb in may thanks xx

Hmmm - I was working in one of our offices yesterday instead of being at home and didn't get to eat a lot as I was a bit busy. Today I seem to have put on a pound!:( I know everyone says you shouldn't weigh yourself every day, but if I don't I know I put on weight - I need the discipline of getting on those scales every day lol.

Today I'm working at home (and waiting for a delivery that will probably never come!) so I'm going to stuff myself with free food and see what the scales say tomorrow morning :p

So far I've lost one and a half pounds for the May challenge (I know I cheated a bit by starting on Tuesday) so I just hope I can keep it up (or down lol)

Have a good day everyone.

FT x

Hey, scales say i have lost 4 pounds since Wednesday :eek: So thats 4 pounds loss for me please :)

Not going to weigh myself for a week now!

Good luck in May everyone! :D

Good Luck Guys I Am Doing Ff Again This Week, Well For Most Of Week Anyway. Lost 5lb Last Week Would Like To Lose A Few Again This Week.

Welcome to the new ones! Guys you are all doing FAB!! So far we have lost 13lbs!! Keep it up....

Bumpy0 - 10lbs - put on 0.5lb :cry:
Taz- 7lbs
Nannyjax -8lbs
Vicky82 -12lbs
Force10 - 7lbs - lost 1.5lb - 5.5lb to go!
Ruthyj -4lbs
TimeForAction - 6lbs - lost 3.5lb - 2.5lb to go!
Rolo -10lbs
Rainbow - 7lb

caramumofmany - 10lb - lost 2lb - 8lb to go!
Chickydee - 8lb - lost 4lb - 4lb to go!
Loobylou- 7lbs - lost 2lb - 5lb to go!
Skinnymonkey1day - 7lb
Irene - 10lb
Louise24 - 8lb
mod-karen79 - 10lb
jezebel - 7lb

Hey girlies:gen126:!!
Well as ya know im off on holiday Monday! and im sooooooo gonna miss coming on here!!
Im going to try and be good on my hols but on my return i am going to really knuckle down and get to it.
I hope to lose 4lbs this months only a small amount i know, but i know i will have a little gain on holidays.

Good luck everyone on your weight loss and keep up the good work!!

Ruthy xxx

Back