Forget April!!

WI tonight. I sure hope it shows a loss after my 2.5 pound gain last week :(

I've been extremely good all week and have been doing my walking almost every day so hopefully it'll show a reasonable loss. As it is, at the moment I'm one pound up on my projected 7 pound loss :cry:

Good Luck FT :hug99:

Good luck everyone. If u've stuck to the plans & exercised a bit then I'm sure we'll see some great losses.

Woo hoo!! I've lost 3.5 pounds this week which makes up for the 2.5 I put on last week.:D However, that means I've only lost two and half pounds so far out of my target of seven.:( Still, there's another week and a half to go till the end of the month.

Hi all, 1.5lbs of for me this week. I've got to lose 1 more lb and thats one and a half stone up to now, i'm chuffed, i can feel a difference and people are starting to notice. xxx Loobylou

Thanks guys, nearly forgot, i also got to my Club 10 target (losing 10%) so got another sticker, i do like getting these stickers (like a big kid at school).

We are like Magpies arn't we? xxx Loobylou

i like getting stickers but i prefered the old ones they were more shiny sad aint i xxx

I liked the shiny ones better too!

I teach infant children and they like my shiny stickers (obv not slimming world ones - just shiny in general!) xxx

Just trying to help Bumpy O, I know she works nights sometimes, and it must be hard to get on then, as much as she'd like.

Bumpy0 - 10lbs - put on another 0.5lb :cry:
Taz- 7lbs
Nannyjax -8lbs -Lost 4.5 - 3.5lb to go!
Vicky82 -12lbs -Lost 9.5lb - 2.5lb to go!

Force10 - 7lbs - lost 2.5lb - 4.5lb to go!
Ruthyj -4lbs
TimeForAction - 6lbs - lost 4.5lb - 1.5lb to go!
Rolo -10lbs - 3.5 lost - 6.5 to go!
Rainbow - 7lb - lost 5lb - 2lb to go!
caramumofmany - 10lb - lost 3lb - 7lb to go!
Chickydee - 8lb - lost 6lb - 2lb to go!
Loobylou- 7lbs - lost 5lb - 2lb to go!
Skinnymonkey1day - 7lb:mad: - 0.5lb on
Irene - 10lb
Louise24 - 8lb - lost 3lb - 5lb to go!
mod-karen79 - 10lb - lost 5 lbs - 5 to go!
jezebel - 7lb
Hunca - 12lb - lost 7.5lb :)

Well done to all the losers, maintainers, and tryers this week so far.....Special congrats to Rolo, Looby lou, and me lol, for getting our club 10's well done to us!
Sorry if i made any mistakes girls, I'm sure Bumpy will be back to sort them soon!

Anyone else think this a good idea to motivate ourselves? next months challenge consists of two teams, say monday tuesday and wednesday morning WI's on one, and Wednesday afternoon, Thursday and friday WI's on the other. each team can confer and choose their own name, and every time a member posts they have to show in the post what team they belong to, in their signicture IE.. "SW strugglers to win" Any one else think it might spur us on more, if half of us are trying to beat half of you? let me know, cos i think it might be good.

Thanx Nanny Jax for updating the May challenge but u've missed out last week when I lost 3lb so my total loss so for for May is 10.5lbs (2lb,3lb & 5.5lb).

Back