• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Forgive me for I hath strayed - but hellooooooo I am back!

I have been ultra busy recently and have not even thought about following an eating plan of any size shape or form. I have even taken a couple of weeks holiday from class thinking ''oh I can do this alone'' - well to anyone out there that feels the same - MY ADVICE IS TO GET WHATEVER IS BUGGING YOU OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM AND GO BACK!

Have had a long chat with my consultant today and I will be back there on Tuesday - probably a few pounds heavier but I will be there.

It feels good to have written this down. xxxxxxxx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
We were all wondering where you were. Good to have you back and hope the rest of the week is 100% so you can get back on Tuesday and feel you're on your way already. :)

Ps SW always forgives ;-)
Last edited:
Your title reminded me of Evensong when I was young: "we have erred and strayed from thy ways like lost sheep".

(I think the wording is slightly different these days, but I prefer the old words.)

I used to have this picture in my mind of the entire congregation wandering over a hillside, bleating piteously!!

It goes on to say:

"We have left undone those things which we ought to have done; And we have done those things which we ought not to have done; And there is no health in us."

Ah yes, that sounds like me!