Forgive me for I hath strayed - but hellooooooo I am back!

stivesliz

Gold Member
I have been ultra busy recently and have not even thought about following an eating plan of any size shape or form. I have even taken a couple of weeks holiday from class thinking ''oh I can do this alone'' - well to anyone out there that feels the same - MY ADVICE IS TO GET WHATEVER IS BUGGING YOU OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM AND GO BACK!

Have had a long chat with my consultant today and I will be back there on Tuesday - probably a few pounds heavier but I will be there.

It feels good to have written this down. xxxxxxxx

Yay we've missed you Liz! Glad you've shaken the cobwebs out and getting back on the wagon. X

We were all wondering where you were. Good to have you back and hope the rest of the week is 100% so you can get back on Tuesday and feel you're on your way already. :)

Ps SW always forgives ;-)

Last edited:
Your title reminded me of Evensong when I was young: "we have erred and strayed from thy ways like lost sheep".

(I think the wording is slightly different these days, but I prefer the old words.)

I used to have this picture in my mind of the entire congregation wandering over a hillside, bleating piteously!!

It goes on to say:

"We have left undone those things which we ought to have done; And we have done those things which we ought not to have done; And there is no health in us."

Ah yes, that sounds like me!

Back