Forgive me friends for I have sinned!

Caz

Repeat Offender
I've been a bad bad girl!

Had my niece's birthday BBQ last night, had planned to have it off though. But chose carefully, salad, bit of cous cous, chicken was covered in a sauce so had burger and sausage. But I did accidently end up eating fresh home made bread... whoops! And a piece of banoffee pie. Though, only like half.

But then I ended up staying at my sisters unplanned and going to Derby with her today. Went to cinema, and 3 of us shared nachos and popcorn.... whoops. And then KFC for dinner!

I know it was bad, but I'm not going to worry about it at all! I'm up 3lbs I believe, but ummm TMI I know... have to uhh empty out the past couple of days still lol

So yeah, I'm not stressed, and I don't feel bad. Just will stick to it 100%, drink my water and get it off again!

I think that's exactly the right attitude to have. You've drawn a line under it and gotten back on track. Well done you!

ugh kfc is atrocious tasting. Good for you for getting straight back on track caz!

Well done caroline, for getting straight back on it xx

I haven't had a KFC in 9 months, and did quite fancy the chicken strips. But stopped with my sister and niece and that's where they wanted to go, and needed something to eat. Everything looked just as bad to be honest! Greasy noodles. McDonalds. Burger King.

I'll just get straight back to it though. Glad I'm not SSing, hate getting into ketosis!

On the plus side, I bought a size 16 top which fit today! I bought another top, lovely, on sale, meant to be a 16 but I picked up a 12 by accident! Will just have to go into my goal weight clothes bag. I'm not driving 2 nd a half hours back to Derby to switch it!

ugh kfc is atrocious tasting. Good for you for getting straight back on track caz!

Agree, I hate, hate, hate, those kind of foods. But the thing is when you are with other people and thats where they want to go it's difficult, and when your hungry aswell.....

Well done for getting back on the CD wagonn caroline. xxxx

Back