Forgive me Lipotrm gods for i have sinned!!!!

Deezer

Gold Member
Blip...blippedy blip blip blip!!!

I am ok though just wanted to come clean....

Back at it tomorrow with renewed determination...

:break_diet:

Do you think it's the change in the weather or something? It's happened to most of us over the past couple of weeks. Don't give it another thought and straight back on it. P xxx

Do you think it's the change in the weather or something? It's happened to most of us over the past couple of weeks. Don't give it another thought and straight back on it. P xxx
It must be something.... but you know what.... i feel relieved strangley.... like i've got it out of my sysem!!!! Weird!!!

Straight back at it!!!

Well done for not caving totally!!! You are doing so well and are so supportive to everyone on the forum.
Keep up your water intake. When craving food, just glug down a half litre bottle . This always did the trick for me. The urge for food soon passes.

Beetroot!!! Lol...

Sausage roll :( ...hate myself for doing it but learnt from it so can't all be bad. Dusting myself off and starting again :) x x x

Penance being having to drink shakes for 1 more day than if I'd stayed 100% ~lol~

I had 100gr of sliced chicken breast yesterday as I was absolutely starving and started getting a sore tummy. Not in ketosis yet so try to go 100% today x
Love beetroot too, especially beetroot mash, nice comfort food.

The only thing that seems to be tempting me lately is onion of any description... How very odd lol! xxx

Beetroot shmeetroot babe!! At least now you know it hasn't altered its taste while you were away from it and you can put it on your list of healthy must-haves when you reach goal!!! All in all it was probably the healthiest choice imaginable to blip on! All those lovely anti-oxidants! My last 3 weeks have been a blur of bad choices but I think I'm finally back in "the zone" after catching up on all the posts here! Roll on round two! Hugs xx

x S

Sausage roll :( ...hate myself for doing it but learnt from it so can't all be bad. Dusting myself off and starting again :) x x x

Penance being having to drink shakes for 1 more day than if I'd stayed 100% ~lol~

You go girl! xx

ha beetroot, atleast it wasnt a curry like my blip at the weekend!!!

The only craving I have and had during my first 14 weeks on LT was pizza.... I had a pizza waiting with my name on it at Pizza Express and it was delicious (after refeed of course)! Couldn't care less about anything else but will NEVER give up on pizza :D

I have diff cravings all the time, but I always crave fresh tuna steak, it's the best tasting thing in the world, I've even started stocking up for Xmas, as I'm gunna try and eat healthy lol

Back