Forgot about this little beauty

fragglerock64

Silver Member
Back on LT for the 2nd time after gaining 1st of the 5st I lost 1st week ok great weightloss well pleased with my self 2nd week bit of a struggle and unfortunately weakened therefore put on 2lb tried to rationale this then thought hey put it behind me re focus, then bolt from the blue ( sorry blokes) a period arrives not had a proper one for nearly 2 yrs due to having Depo injection think this explains the carb cravings but OMG I cant deal with this every month completely forgot how draining it is and how uncomfortable.

God I hope its a one of.

Sorry blokes again xx

It's such a pain i know, i am on my 2nd totm in 3 weeks! It explained to me why i am always bloody hungry. Hope it gets better soon.

i am glad i cannot comment

*TOUCH WOOD*

But I dont have any problems with my period on TFR thank goodness!!

lol im still on mine..i think i had a four day break when i startd lt...and im on day 21 now...its not too bad though....sorry boys x

I'm also on Depo and if I remember rightly I did spot here and there when on TFR. Not sure why but according to my docs it doesn't affect the contraceptive side of things, think its just our bodies reacting to the change in lifestyle or stress we go through at times while doing TFR.

hi guys. when i was doing lipotrim last year, i did it for nine weeks, but it messed with my body that much, i spent 6 of those weeks on my period. which also knocked me out of ketosis for the whole six weeks i was on. i was staaaarrrrvvvvviiiinnnnngggggg all the time. but managed to stick to it and lost 3 stone. so just stick at it. your body will just get used to not having food anyway. good luck hon!!!:D:D

Does it knock everyone out of ketosis when it's totm? That would really explain why i am finding it really hard for so long now. I have ketostix and will check later on.

cheers all I can cope with the hunger pangs/headaches & even the bloody cold but not a period so not wanting that but hey i'm sure it will settle fingers crossed xx

glad mine went out years ago when i had a hysteroscopy if thats the right spelling.(no womb)sorry bit thick with some spelling. x

I have the implant in my arm and haven't had a period in 9 months then one week on Lipotrim and i suddenly have one!!!!! Hoping it won't happen again lol.

kokokisses I'm the exact same! I've been happily period free for over a year with the implant...one week on LT and bam!!! Attack of the evil totm :p

Unfortunately for me I got mine in week two and week three...d'oh

I'm also on Depo and if I remember rightly I did spot here and there when on TFR. Not sure why but according to my docs it doesn't affect the contraceptive side of things, think its just our bodies reacting to the change in lifestyle or stress we go through at times while doing TFR.

Well count me in girls I just started today damn it! I'm on depo too so don't normally have this to deal with,.... let the good times roll!

Back