Weight loss is in your head

I think Lou what you wrote could have been written about me, it was like you described my life as a dieter to a T! I too have been fooling myself the last 4 months with my eating and not dealing with the whole emotional eating side of things.

Thanks for honesty in your posting, I think there are a lot of people here who will easily identify with what you have written.

I for one am going to stop feeling sorry for myself and just get on with it using your advice.

FMxx

I think Lou what you wrote could have been written about me, it was like you described my life as a dieter to a T! I too have been fooling myself the last 4 months with my eating and not dealing with the whole emotional eating side of things.

Thanks for honesty in your posting, I think there are a lot of people here who will easily identify with what you have written.

I for one am going to stop feeling sorry for myself and just get on with it using your advice.

FMxx

youve done so well so far looking at your stats and less than a stone to go to target.....keep looking at that and imagine that amount getting smaller, you must REALLY want it now your so close? if i can do it anyone can, honestly i was the worlds worst sulker and it was something that took me a long time to figure out, but im so much happier now i have. i feel like the old me...the one before i had weight issues

This is fantastic just what I needed. I also have been up & down with my weight loss I'm always questioning if what I'm doing is right . Am I eating too much (sw ) am I not eating enough ( cc ) . There are so many confliting messages out there & 20 years on I'm still struggling ! I just want to lose weight and get fit . What you have said is totally right to lose weight you need to eat fewer calories than your body needs & if you can excercise as well . I am restarting today I have decided to stick with listening to my body & only eat when I'm hungry not just for the sake of it which I do when following sw. By eating more healthly and drinking more water plus limiting rubbish foods I'm sure I can do this . Thanks for this thread it has really helped me also I'm not alone in this it's nice to know there are others out there who understand . x

Back