forum meets??

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I was just woundering if any of you go to the meets as im wanting to go to one of them?:rolleyes:

Ive not been yet - but Im going to the york one xxx

Son next time Im in Manc I'll have one with ya - even if its just the two of us he he! x

I've never been to Manchester so you two can be my tour guides! No Gem, I've not been to any meets yet but I am going to Butlins and the Ball and I am also hoping to go to the York one

Sadly all too far away for me. If they done one in Bristol id come cause its only 1 1/2 hrs in the car.
Ruthy xxx

Manchester is 15 mins away so that works for me :D

There are loads of meets going on, but sadly none organised in Manchester. I'm a couple of hours away from Manchester and would love to go to one there.

If any of you locals fancy organising one then I'd be one of the first to put my name down.

I've just been to Birmingham (one of the many that I've been to) and they are sooooo addictive!

Thanks Tazbut id only want to go if you guys were there!!! ;)

I would be there if there was a Cardiff meet. I'm only over the bridge!

I would be there if there was a Cardiff meet. I'm only over the bridge!

There is a Cardiff Meet in October.... look on the Meets and Events Thread - think Blue_grapefruit started it....

Oh and everyone should go on a meet - they are great fun.... you meet some lovely people....:D

You all should come to Northern Ireland:party0036::party0027:

dont ya Taz - get one they're great lol!! xxx

Back