Forum newbie on Huel

MiaMia

Hello,
I'm Mia middle aged, single, no kids and fat!:eek:;)
I'm looking for somewhere to chat and hopefully get and give some support to lose weight. I have 4-5 stone to lose under Dr's orders. I'm using Huel to do a calorie controlled diet. If anyone else is doing the same do let me know and we can swap notes etc. Not many people have heard of Huel yet so won't be surprised if I'm the only one.
GP has told me the past few visits that I need to lose weight. Have been a bit poorly over the past year or two and put on a few stone due to being stationary and comfort eating. Is now time for it to go and get back to my normal sized self. I've got to the point where I struggle to reach my feet to put my nail varnish on and apparently that doesn't count as exercise, so losing weight has to be done!!!

Oh and I'm dyslexic so please excuse the inevitable typo's and other types of grammatical whoopsie.

I haven't seen any huel people on here. Most are suing some alternative that has various flavours. Welcome to the boards! Posting here regularly will help you through the months ahead.

Back