found it really hard..

LittleMissJem

hi all,

i just wanna say to everyone that yourve done so well. i found WW really tough.

i did WW 2years ago and only lost 13lbs in about6 months. so gave up

i then started back just under 4wks ago, spent three weeks on the diet and lost 7lbs, was quite dissappointed. so i gave up for two days then my friend introduced me to her Cambridge diet plan. ive bin on it for four days now and ive already lost 7lbs (unofficial weigh in)

so i just wanna say how proud i am of all of you for sticking to it and doing so well

good luck for the future!

xxxx

The reason that WW is a success for me is that it has helped me to make a whole lifestyle change and got me to re-think what I eat, portion sizes etc. Imho quick weight loss diets aren't sustainable for most people when they start to try to eat normally again, although I know there are some people that can maintain. As I said, it's just my opinion.

I think the key to successfull weightloss is finding a diet/lifestyle that suits you. Personally I find Weight Watchers Fab, but I totally understand it may not suit everyone!
Glad to hear you are doing so well on the Cambridge Diet.... Goodluck with it Hun!
Love Vicky
xxx

I agree with Cookie it's about finding the plan that suits you best, all diets have there pros and cons it's just up to an indivual to decide if it's going to work for them many years ago I did a meal replacement ( Jenny Craig ) and while I lost 7st within 6 months I learnt absolutely nothing about self control over food intake and made myself unwell going down the taking packets of laxatives route. It also has taken me years to sort through my issues and my constant yo yoing it's only now through WW I'm learning it's not about actually losing the weight quickly it's learning the skill set needed to keep it off

Yes I loose weight slower but thats the price of being able to enjoy nice healthy meals

THats the only way its ever going to stay off is if you can enjoy what you eat and do it steddily and change for life. WW is wonderfulll! I enjoy my food alot more now. It is hard, in no way is it easy, but nothing worth having ever is, is it?
Hope you find a plan that works for you!:)

I have tried all the diets in the book but finding WW great i can still eat my favourites but as a treat and in small amounts i cant do shake diets at all.

But good luck to you

i went to WW and the last two times I wasnt even losing a pound. I was baffled because I was trying, so I gave up as always. I joined a clinic here in Ireland and the same thing was kinda happening but i was losing it VERY slow compare to everyone else, but when they measured me I had lost 9 inches around waist and 4 in other places so I was losing it. Maybe its not showing up on scales but should when you measure. I think this is the reason why I always give up. It wasnt showing on the scales.

Back