Found my mojo!!

bo_lady

Hey everyone well after a week of messing around and picking mainly 790 meals but also some choc slipped in my mouth and also some cheese!!! I have now got my head back into SS. I get weighed toniight so will see the damage I have done!!!

Hoewever yesterday i did my excercise dvd and also went on a 12 mile bike ride which I did in about 2 hours!! So the excercise keeps me motivated!!

Also I got a pair of size 16 trousers of ebay that got delivered and tried them on and they dont do up but I know that I can fit into them if I keep on with this and I now have about 4 size 16 items of clothing to fit into!!! So I have to carry on!! I did want to be able to wear them for the bank holiday wkend but think ive well and truly blown that idea by messing about this week!!!

H2b is back to work for a week on weds so can be focused and worry about me and not make him dinner!!!!Im going to try and take each week as it comes but really dont wana fall off the wagon again!!!

So if anyone catches me moaning or saying ive cheated plz give me a kick up the back side!!!

Do you know wot I think part of my prob was, is that every1 was complimenting me and I was feeling great and I think in my head I didnt need to carry on cos I looked thinner and stuff, however I have had a good look in the mirror and realise i most certainly do need to carry on!!!!!

So sorry for the long post!!!

No need to comment!!

Anna xxxx

Hi Anna

Just wanted to say what a really useful post that was. I am very early days but have been considering what my danger moments may be and one of them is, as you quite rightly point out, when you have lost a few stone and begin to look and feel better. It is encouraging to see that you have been able to identify this and then actively do something about it. Well done and good luck.

Georgie
x

im in the same boat bo lady. first weigh in tonight and have done mostly 790 days but am also gonna look at cutting that out this coming week. good luck at weigh in! will peek in later to see how u did and let u know how i got on.... ANXIOUS!! xxxx

Thanks ladies,

Good Luck Karen I am sure u will do fine, I only wanted to lose 3 pounds this week so that I wud be in the 14's but hey ho I will be well into them next week!!!

Il come and have a peek for ur wi!!
xx

Back