• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Found my way back to SW

Hi, just thought i'd introduce myself. I've been on a variety of diets over the last year or so and have come back to Slimming world as it works best for me when i have time to get myself organised - which is what I have now i'm settled in my new job!

I hade my first weigh in last thursday and i'd lost 5lbs - woohoo!

I find the Extra Easy plan great to add a bit of variety throughout the week.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi and welcome, yes the ee plan is great, i lost 2lbs last week on it and i feel as though i have lost more but not weighing myself until next wed. Good luck with your weightloss journey xx
Welcome home to SW
Good luck with your weight loss. You've had a fantastic start.
I like EE but miss the extra HEx
It's taken a bit of getting used to not having the two healthy extra's but i find i'm much more satisfied throughout the day.

My friend brought me round some muller lights that have bits of chocolate in them that are sin free - they are sooooo nice!
yeah i'm sure i will get use to not having xtra HEx. i've heard the new muller yogurts are yummy but i can't eat them cos they contain geletine
Don't forget you can alternate between red/green and EE days for a bit of variety - I do like EE but also like my HiFi bar or toast later on in the evening which is what I use my second HX for - decisions, decisions!!!
Cheers guys - It feels good to come back to something I know works for me. I just wish I could fast forward a few months now!

Just made a lovely egg-fried rice using brown rice - Delicious!