Found my way back to SW

Jennyonaplate

Gold Member
Hi, just thought i'd introduce myself. I've been on a variety of diets over the last year or so and have come back to Slimming world as it works best for me when i have time to get myself organised - which is what I have now i'm settled in my new job!

I hade my first weigh in last thursday and i'd lost 5lbs - woohoo!

I find the Extra Easy plan great to add a bit of variety throughout the week.

Hi and welcome, yes the ee plan is great, i lost 2lbs last week on it and i feel as though i have lost more but not weighing myself until next wed. Good luck with your weightloss journey xx

Welcome home to SW
Good luck with your weight loss. You've had a fantastic start.
I like EE but miss the extra HEx

It's taken a bit of getting used to not having the two healthy extra's but i find i'm much more satisfied throughout the day.

My friend brought me round some muller lights that have bits of chocolate in them that are sin free - they are sooooo nice!

yeah i'm sure i will get use to not having xtra HEx. i've heard the new muller yogurts are yummy but i can't eat them cos they contain geletine

Don't forget you can alternate between red/green and EE days for a bit of variety - I do like EE but also like my HiFi bar or toast later on in the evening which is what I use my second HX for - decisions, decisions!!!

i have used cheese as hex a and b so i can have the cheese fix i would miss.
I am doing it today and hope to try and do it for the rest of the week!

x

Cheers guys - It feels good to come back to something I know works for me. I just wish I could fast forward a few months now!

Just made a lovely egg-fried rice using brown rice - Delicious!

Hi Jenny. Love your username :8855: Really tickled me :eek: x x

Back