Found out today that im pregnant and very worried

TIGGER41

I had my last period on the 13th February. It was much more painful than usual but lasted the normal 4 days.

It is my second month ttc conceive using the cbfm. All month it has read high from cd9 to cd27, so I had no idea when or if I ovulated this month?

The last week I've had bad cramping very low down in my abdomen. And a sharp pain on my right side. When I used my cbfm on cd28 I got a peak? I thought this was quite late as my cycle is usually 35 days long?

Anyway so to ramble on. I took 3 different pregnancy tests this morning including a digital clearblue and all say positive!
I cannot believe it. I'm really pleased but I'm really concerned about this pain in my side. I worried it could be a sign of an eptopic pregnancy? The pain is not severe and I have no bleeding but I am very concerned?

Is there any of u pregnant ladies who experienced sumthing similar? Would I feel an eptopic pregnancy at this early stage? Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thankyou. X

Congratulations !! You'll probably find that it's whatthey call implantation pains. I had them with my second daughter-for about 2 weeks I had cramping,just like PMS.
Obviously if it gets worse or carries on I would seek advice just to be sure.
Good luck

Thankyou mommyb. I really hope that's wot it is. I'm just worried cos I can feel an ache always on my right side? Just very scared.

I'm going to go the doctors on monday just to make sure.

It's funny you spend so long thinking how gud it would be to get pregnant and when it happens you feel yourself living on your nerves and worrying bout every slight cramp. I pray it is ok. X

I had pain in one side early with this pregnancy, I went to a&e and I was given an early scan, it was just stretching pains for me, if you are worried go and get checked they will put your mind at rest x

Congratulations! :D when I was pregnant I got those too! Its just the womb stretching to accomodate your little one. Having said that, if your worried it wold be no harm to see your Dr just to put ur mind at rest!

...as for the worry, welcome to the rest of your life! lol! you think you'll relax when you can start to feel movement, but then it nearly gets worse because you'll torture yourself, wondering why they haven't kicked in so long & can you remember the last time they kicked?! My wee man is 2 & 1/2 now & I'm finding new stresses every day :( lol

Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy :D xox

Thankyou ladies. It does reassure me thst it might be normal. I'm defo going to get it checked at the doctors on Monday tho.
Thankyou both. X

I had the Sharp stabbing feeling top and it was stretching pains. Go to the doctors and express ur concerns and they should refer u to epu. They will scan u and put it mind at ease (will probs tell u how far gone u are too)

I'm going to go to the doctors tomorrow. I hav still got cramping very low down in my stomach but not so much on one side anymore. It seems to be right across now.

I have got endometriosis and have had 2 laparoscopies in the past. The cramping seems to be low down were I had my surgery. I don't no whether it's scar tissue stretching?

It feels like period cramps. I keep running to the toilet to check I'm not bleeding.
Because of the endometriosis I'm going to request an early scan. Just so I no everything is where it should be.

Besides the cramping I've felt very good. I don't seem to have any other symptoms but it is early days. I've done 5 pregnancy tests just to be sure! I don't feel pregnant but then I don't no how I shud feel as this is my first.

I'm approx 4-5 weeks. Should I hav more symptoms by now?

I had really tender breasts a week before I could get a positive test, so I knew I was pregnant but this was my second and I never got that with my first. I didn't start feeling sick until 7 weeks, a couple of days before my wedding! Luckily it didn't affect my day :) don't worry some people don't get any symptoms x

congrats, i to not long found out i'm pregnant, i new very early (3weeks) did 6 pregnancy test, just to be sure, lol. And wanted to go docs get in confirmed. They said negative :-( but i was like, hmmm are u sure i've done 6, all showed a very faint line which means pregnant. She came back and said o yeah a line has appeared, congratulations. Yeahh!!

I to keep getting the pains your describing. And don't feel pregnant, just slight nausea some times and very sore boobs!

congratulations :)

That's gud to hear. I keep thinking sumthing must be wrong all the time. I worry bout cramping one minute then the lack of symptoms the next.

It's very reassuring to no that it is normal and I'm not the only one.

Thankyou both. Hearing your experiences really does put my mind at rest. X

id just go get a scan hun but its probly nothing, i was always worried about every pain when i was pregnant, congrats though :)

I got the cramping felt like I was going to. Bleed I think it could b scar tissue and stretching do request a early scan thou as u have endo keep us updated keep calm and carry on as I say x

TIGGER41 said:
That's gud to hear. I keep thinking sumthing must be wrong all the time. I worry bout cramping one minute then the lack of symptoms the next.

It's very reassuring to no that it is normal and I'm not the only one.

Thankyou both. Hearing your experiences really does put my mind at rest. X

With my first I had very bad cramps and slight bleeding. I had a scan at 5 weeks everything was fine, never had any more problems x

I have a doctors appointment at 9.20 this morning. I'm going to request an early scan. I still hav no other symptoms except cramping.
I wasn't sure this month when I actually ovulated but at a guess I think I am only 4w4d today.
If the doctor doesn't suggest it I may ask for sum bloods too to check my hcg level. Make sure it is increasing as it shud.

Fingers crossed everything is ok. I will update after my appointment. X

Hi sweetie i had left side cramping pain and bleeding at the start with this one ..they thought bean was ectopic but all was ok hope everything goes ok for you too

Just back from doctors. They think everything is normal and there not concerned unless I start bleeding.

Had bp, weight and height done and he checked my stomach and said everything feels ok.

He said at this stage because I'm not very far gone I wouldn't even experience cramping even if the baby was ectopic as it is so small.

He told me not to worry and only be concerned if I start to bleed.
My first scan is booked for 10th April.

Fingers crossed everything is ok. X

Back