Found this by chance

ProSuzie

Hi, I'm new.
I found this place accidently, but you seem like a supportive bunch. If there's one thing I haven't had in my life when it comes to weight loss, it's support.

A bit about myself, my name is Suzie, I'm from the UK. I've never been thin, but my weight started to pile on in my early 20's after a nasty break up, being able to legally drink alcohol and various late night working hours which made me want to eat junk when I got home.

I made a really good attempt to lose weight a few years ago by taking up a martial art, I lost over 2 stone just with the excersize. However an injury stopped that and I've been out of it for a year now and all my hard work has been for nothing as all the weight has come back on.

I've had a horrible year so far, I wont bore you with my sob stories, but now I feel I'm ready to get back on track and sort myself out basically. I'm 5'2" and last check was about 12.5 stone, but I think I've put on a little more since then.

I'll be reading all your stories and advice over the weekend and hopefully I'll be able to share some of my own one day!

Hi Suzie welcome to MiniMins, sorry to hear about your recent bad luck, I hope you find the support here you are looking for.

Back