Foundation is over...

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
...and tomorrow I start RTM!

I can't believe how fast the past 21 weeks have gone.

Feeling very nervous about eating tomorrow (and not excited like I thought I would!).

Off to read my RTM book and browse that board - I want to stay on Foundation for eternity....:p

good luck poppy!!!
i'm sure you will be fine - let us know how that first day goes, have you got your meal planned?
daisy x

Hi Daisy! No I haven't, and I'm very aware not to discuss the F word here, don't worry! But I need to go shopping tomorrow - that will be a novelty! I'm going away in our caravan for a few days so need to get prepared!

Thanks Lucy!

Well done Poppy. I wish you all the best for RTM.
xx

oooh how exciting for you Poppy!
Foundation is over, now you're onto the next part of this adventure!
Good luck for your first RTM day! :)

Exciting and scary too. It does take a bit of adjusting to. For all this time not being allowed to e*t and now you've got to.
I'm sure you'll be fine.
Enjoy your caravan.

Well done Poppy. You look great, I hope you gave yourself a great big pat on your back.

Well done Poppy!

I can't wait, like Jazzy, Em and Diasy but I think we've been lurking in the LLL and RTM boards too. Will be interesting to see how youget on. Good luck!

Yaaaaaay! Well done Poppy, what a fab achievement!

Yes I echo all of the above.You are an inspiration.Please keep returning to these boards :). The newbies still need your advice x

Poppy - you're amazing! Feel very proud. I am sure you will take your very positive approach into RTM and be just as successful as you have been with abstinence. Do keep popping in here as I find achievers like yourself very motivational.

Aww, what LOVELY messages to come back to!!

Well, today no different so far, apart from I have been to Asda for the weekend provisions for the family and because I've barely shopped in the food aisles since October last year (DH does it!) they've moved all sorts and it took me ages!!

I will have something this evening in the caravan, but won't go into details here obviously, and will update on my weekend and first bites in RTM thread.

Thanks for the offers of help and advice too - I'll be needing them.

As for the relative newbies - just you wait, you'll be at the end in no time - it's such a shock honestly how quickly it goes!!

Thats fabn news hun, good luck on rtm not that you need it!

You look amazing hun you're an inspiration!

Emma xXx

Back