Foundation

MissieCB

Gold Member
Hey guys just looking for some feedback been trying to find a new foundation and having issues. Tried Capture Totale but its like £65 and cant justify it. Looking for something that covers but also looks like your radient!

Any feedback would be great and save me some money !!!

xxx

Thanks Pauline I have tried the capture total and love that its just so expensive and hard to match!

I use bareessentials, mineral stuff. Covers well and looks quite natural and a £40 starter pack with blemish cover, blushy stuff, base and top coat, lasts for ever and ever. Oh, it has brushes too and they are really good!

But if you don't want natural it probably isn't such a good recommendation :)

2012willdoit said:
I use bareessentials, mineral stuff. Covers well and looks quite natural and a £40 starter pack with blemish cover, blushy stuff, base and top coat, lasts for ever and ever. Oh, it has brushes too and they are really good!

But if you don't want natural it probably isn't such a good recommendation :)

I did try it and liked it but it sinks in my pores too much xxx makeup is a mindfield x

Really? I find it doesn't do that at all, which is why I use it. That and I am freckly and thicker foundation makes me look odd!

2012willdoit said:
Really? I find it doesn't do that at all, which is why I use it. That and I am freckly and thicker foundation makes me look odd!

Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I have big pores x

The best ever in my opinion is estee lauder double wear foundation its about 25 but the coverage is amazing and it lasts all day like you have only just put it on, you dont need to set it with any powder. I just use a sweep of bronzer and blush. They do a lighter one as well but personally i just mix mine with a bit of moisturiser if i want it a little lighter. I cant recommend it enough. It lasts for ages too at least 6months of everyday wear out of the bottle.

sunnyrae said:
The best ever in my opinion is estee lauder double wear foundation its about 25 but the coverage is amazing and it lasts all day like you have only just put it on, you dont need to set it with any powder. I just use a sweep of bronzer and blush. They do a lighter one as well but personally i just mix mine with a bit of moisturiser if i want it a little lighter. I cant recommend it enough. It lasts for ages too at least 6months of everyday wear out of the bottle.

Awww ok that's cool is it dewy or matt? Was after dewy x

I'd say it was more matt but in my experience if u are after something that lasts longer matt is the way to go. Use plenty of moisturizer under ur foundation and it will look great

ok chick think im going to give it a go xx

Back