Four day blow out.... How do you pick yourself back up and get back on it

Kellytalbot

I put a pound on after loosing 1 stone in four weeks, then the week after I STS....

ive been feeling very low about this and this has resulted in what is now my fourth day blow out :(

i feel very deflated and upsets at myself, I feel crap for eating rubbish again and generally feel like giving up right now.

I know that if I got back on track from tmoz morning I know that my weigh in on sat will not be good .... And then the cycle begins again no doubt.

Has this happened to anyone? How have you picked yourself back up?

Kelly x

Start afresh tomorrow ( or right now ) you may not see the results on next weigh in but you will the weigh in after x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2799071952.jpg
    image-2799071952.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 302
Thanks guys, it's really hard to pick yourself back up :/ but I know I have too...

For me loosing my weight is not about looking good .... But being healthy and bringing my BMI down and reducing risks of health problems down.

Do you think I should do red days for rest of week?

Wow that's amazing! I've lost my stone without exercise so far so I think my body is now telling me to move my butt!!!

Although I'm a meat eater I do love green days and like to spend my syns on meat free ranges of stuff :)

Do you not do ee i could.nt get my head around it to start off now i think it,s brilliant i make myself ss soup and freeze in bags so can easly be microwaved i have that for lunch with 2 small slices of bread [toasted] with garlic philly its really filling then a meat and veg for tea with fruit and muller lights inbetween dont let your good work go to waste its easy to put on but harder to get it off

Try a few things to craw it back (works for me if I've been away or extra naughty)

superfree - speed foods ( mine is eating a lot of melon pineapple and raspberries
instead of 1/3rd of your plate superfree, swap it to 2/3rd superfree and 1/3rd carb/proteins he best thing to remember is don't stave yourself as your body won't know when it's being fed next and will hang onto the naughty foods/fats if that makes sense

hope this helps

sorry kelly i just come back on its really easy just put a can of mixed bean salad,can green lentils,2cans chopped tomatoes,can baked beans,handful of split lentils,2 large leaks,large onion 4 carrots,1green,1redand 1 yellow pepper 2 stock cubes,and water to cover just boil and simmer till soft i blend mine then freeze it i do put sweetner in it at the end because it can be a bit sharp but i have this every day for lunch then i dont worry to much if i dont have a lot of veg for tea cause i.ve already had loads i it makes about 8 servings and is really filling i hope you can get back on it do it for you be selfish my sons are 20 and 24 i,ve told them eat what i,m eating or cook your own!guess what they eat mine!

Paula Leanne that sounds great!! I've done awful again today I've not been very well ( no excuse ) I know , what the hell is wrong with me...I was doing so well!!!

come on girlie we all been there think of you no one else, how awful do you feel when u eat to much and regret it i live in a house with 3 men who are used to me waiting on them hand and foot this time when i started s.w i decided i,m putting me first i still wait on them hand and foot lol but after me when do you weigh?stick with it stay on here its not easy but u get inspiration on here even if you just read posts

Don't give up :) sometimes you need that blow out (I moved to uni and my blow out lasted 2 years!!) but Ive started again and lost 23lbs in 11WI's, you might find that chocolate or sweets make you feel better or are the easier option but think how amaaaaaazing you'll feel when you get to target! And then you'll realise all the stress was worth it because you'll look and feel amazing! It's thoughts like that which get me through my hardest days!! Xx

Back