Total Solution Four stone in 15 weeks challenge??!!

Hi guys.. Glad u are all doing so well! Could I please be removed from the list as I have decided to stick with slimming world for the time being.

Good luck everyone xx

Of course, no problem. Good luck with SW. :)

Count me in too please.

Lost 4lbs last week. Will send update after Friday weigh-in. On target for the October deadline so far.

Good luck everyone
xx

Hi and welcome. Good luck to you too. :D

Charlie85 - 0lbs lost
CornishPixie - 0lbs lost
Namaste - 2lbs lost
petersinno - 0lbs lost
DeepThought - 22lbs lost
strugglingtobeperfect - 7lbs lost
Arwen - 0lbs lost
Jarvisalot - 16lbs lost
carly82 - 11 3/4 lbs lost
Starlight - 0lbs lost
losingit - 0lbs lost
appladay - 10lbs lost
amyelliex - 0lbs lost
cupcake16 - 0lbs lost
txgardenia - 0lbs lost
skinnyme2811 - 9.5lbs lost
Shazzac62 - 0lbs lost
christi69 - 0lbs lost
no1mom23 - 0lbs lost
Meggity - 0lbs
Lumpy1 - 4lbs lost

Morning all:D

Reporting a crash and burn here:mad: Ooops!

But I fully intend to follow my own advice (for a change) and get back on the wagon today..... if not the TS wagon then definitely the WS wagon........ I'll let you know how it goes :sigh:

Morning all:D

Reporting a crash and burn here:mad: Ooops!

But I fully intend to follow my own advice (for a change) and get back on the wagon today..... if not the TS wagon then definitely the WS wagon........ I'll let you know how it goes :sigh:

Don't worry, I don't think you're the only one. The important thing is that you're getting back onto one of the wagons. :)

Good morning:D Didn't manage to grab a wagon yesterday but am feeling really positive today! I have Becks book and I have you guys........... now I just need to go and find my mojo and it'll all be fine;)

A little less lumpy today.

Lost 3lb today. Not a huge loss considering what an angel I've been, but still.

Now just to keep motivated over the weekend, which I find to be to most difficult time to be good. Even if there's nothing going on in particular, psychologically I really miss doing weekend things that involve eating and drinking. Trying to distract ourselves we actually blew the dust off the Scrabble last week:)

My house has never been so clean. I read a fair bit but can only do that for so long. What do you guys do as a distraction?

Roll on Monday.

Lumpy
xxx

Lost 3lb today. Not a huge loss considering what an angel I've been, but still.

Now just to keep motivated over the weekend, which I find to be to most difficult time to be good. Even if there's nothing going on in particular, psychologically I really miss doing weekend things that involve eating and drinking. Trying to distract ourselves we actually blew the dust off the Scrabble last week:)

My house has never been so clean. I read a fair bit but can only do that for so long. What do you guys do as a distraction?

Roll on Monday.

Lumpy
xxx

Ooooh I love scrabble....... even bought mesself a new Deluxe scrabble dictionary yesterday...... so chuffed (sad but true):D

"Ooooh I love scrabble....... even bought mesself a new Deluxe scrabble dictionary yesterday...... so chuffed (sad but true)"

I now have dictionary envy;)

I'll be back on Exante tomorrow, but I'll be taking no further part in the forum. So I just wanted to wish everyone the best and say goodbye. :wave_cry:

I've just read them. It's such a shame. It's just a disagreement, you've each had a different view point. It happens. Can you not just put it aside and carry on? It's such a shame to let something which on the grand scale of things is minor stop you from using such a great site? Noone has suggested you leave after all. If nit, I wish you well with your weightloss.

Don't leave, it was just a misunderstanding I'm sure. It seems such a shame to leave, diets like this are hard and even harder without the support of others going through the same thing. Hope you choose to stay.

Hi, I know I'm 3 weeks late in starting but can I join, have lost a stone in past 3 weeks and would be exctatic if I could lose another three by the time I go on holiday end of October. Need to lose as much as possible as we are away for 4 weeks and can't take shakes with me as they don't allow foodstuffs into Australia. Also weight would be a problem (shakes not mine) LOL!:giggle: as can only take 20kg.
Anyway love to join, what do I have to do??

Hi guys - Mind if I join I know I'm a bit late - I have 5 stone to lose by December but anything near on 4 by October would be great. Hope everyone is getting on alright - I'm on day 4 tomorrow - hating the chocolate shakes (I think they've changed them), love the banana though.

Good Luck x

Back