Four Week Update

missy3

starving!
Hi!
I just thought that I would do an update for those who are new to LT and give an idea of the shorter term results.

Start weight 4 weeks ago: 15 STONE 5
Weight on wk 4: 13 STONE 12

I have lost 3 inches from my hips
3 inches from my waist
2 inches from my bust
1 inch from my arms
2 inches from my thighs

I was in tight size 18's and i'm sitting in my brand new size 16 skinny jeans.

I have been complimented on how much thinner I look and I think the confidence loosing weight gives you is amazing

so keep at it!!!

way hay!!! and dropped from the 15s to the 13s how fabulus!! good on ya and WELL DONE!! good inspirational post.... x

Well said Missy ! xx

Wow that's some stats and really encouraging to those of us who aren't so far into the journey.....thanks babe x

Thanks guys, just on a high cos i walked around college with my trousers falling round my knees lol

Well said Missy - like you, I went from 15st 1.6 to 13st 7.2 in 4 weeks; it really is amazing.

In a further 3 weeks, I've gone to 12st 11lbs - by the time I hit the 2 month mark, I should be 2.5 stone down from my starting point. Amazing diet!

Great post and should encourage anyone who is faltering. You have had fab results in your first few weeks. Roll on the weeks and roll off the fat!!

fantastic girly! well done.. just the inspiration i need on my restart! well done,, keep it up and keep your focus on! youre doing so well! xx

Back