FOUR WEEKS IN :)

Hi all...

So... four weeks! :eek:

My CDC asked me today to estimate my weight loss by getting a load of things and putting them on a tray... I was well out (lol) It weighed sooooooo much! I broke a sweat as I held it out infront of me... and could not quite believe how heavy it was!

I have lost a grand total of 17 1/2 lbs :D
Makes me a happy bunny!

And I can notice soooo much difference in how I feel...
I can now curl up on the couch with my feet under me... instead of feeling like a blob on the couch!
I can now put my socks on without all of the effort
I now have shoulders! lol!
I was able to look in the mirror of a changing room without feeling like I HATE shopping for clothes and feeling depressed!
I am now a size 20 rather than a 24 :eek: :eek: :eek:
My waist is now 4 1/2 inches smaller

I just wanted to share this with you all as so many of you are at the start of your journeys... There is nothing like seeing how it works for other people!!

AAM WEEK is here... so I look forward to my chicken and mushrooms tonight..

Trust me... in the beginning a month seems like a lifetime... but here at four weeks in... it doesn't really seem that bad!

I will admit. At times it has been tough.... giving up an addiction is going to be tough! Mentally really tough! and it's hard as it makes u look deep into yourself... but the future lies ahead... and we are the only ones who can make a brighter future for ourselves!!

Good luck everyone! I hope you feel the same pride in yourself for your own personal acheivements!!;)

All the best to you all!
Stay strong!

xx

You are an inspiration to many of us. Well done on your success and long may it continue!! x

Congratulations! on all of the above!!! lol
Really major achievment and a great way of your CDC demondstrating it too! :D
Great news about the clothes too!!! ((Hugs))

Well done BBFM :D

you are doing sooooo well and a great inspiration to us all - new-starters and oldies alike ;)

great news about the clothes - it's a FAB feeling, isn't it ? makes it all worthwhile !

Enjoy your AAM....I've had one as well and I must admit, it was really strange to actually 'eat' something - and I felt so stuffed with such a small amount of food !

hugs....

Well done hunni - fantastic result!!!

WOW, Just think where you will be in another 4 weeks!

I was knocked over by the realisation that in less than 4 months I have lost more weight than my 4 year old weighs. I struggle to pick him up now. I don't think any of us have any idea of the reality of the extra weight we were carrying around!

WELL DONE YOU!

That is exactly what I needed to read!
I'm only on week one of a re start and trying to rack my brains to remember when I started to feel the way you do now!

Well done and thanks for the post!

Excellent news!! :D Well done you!!:D :D

Gosh... it must feel great to be able to feel so different after only 4 weeks too! :D It's only half way through day 1 for me.. lol and I can't wait to get home and have my next "meal" (mint choc I think...).:)

You should be so pleased with yourself though BBFM ! It's inspiring to read how you're doing!:D

Enjoy your chicken tonight!:eek:

Back