Four weeks of Exante

Andrea5867

I've just completed my first 4 weeks on Exante and have lost 18lbs and a whopping ten inches in total off bust, waist and thighs
I'm so happy
For the most part the diet has been easy
I have to say that the losses do seem to be slowing a bit but looking at my Cambridge figures this did seem to happen at times
I'm sure its something to do with not drinking enough fluids last week, particularly when it was warm and when I was away over the weekend
Probably just a bit of water retention but there are a couple of other things I wonder about
In the main I've switched to Asda or Tesco bars each day as they are nicer than Exante, and I'm drinking up to a litre of Dr Pepper zero a day too
Could either of these be linked ???
Tbh I'm coming up to TOTM though so my bet is on water retention but was wondering what anyone else thinks
I'm not getting hung up about the weight loss tbh - to me the thing that matters is that the inches keep coming off and its certainly noticicable I've dropped a dress size
Thanks
Andrea x

Yes, it could be water retention or any number of things. I'm not sure that you're meant to have a litre a day of fizzy but you might have to ask someone else about that cos I never touch the stuff. From what others have said, water is the key..... some drink up to 4 litres of the free stuff a day! Also, our bodies are complex things... they'll hang onto weight at times and then have a sudden drop... I guess considering all the things that can affect us (including our mindset) tis reasonable to assume weight loss isn't going to be the same every week :) Great about the inch loss, you must be thrilled.... just keep going and you can't fail to lose the weight too xx

Back