Frankie & Bennies?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by MissD47, 8 January 2014.

1. MissD47

MissD47 Active Member

I love Frankie & Bennies and i end up having a cheat day when i eat there. Do they actually do anything that is below 15 syns?
  2. Panda_Pig

Panda_Pig Slimming Bride to Be

I don't know but would LOVE to find out if they do :)
  3. MissD47

MissD47 Active Member

Their food is amazing!
  4. Panda_Pig

Panda_Pig Slimming Bride to Be

Agreed!!!! I'm a sucker for their Burgers haha
  5. dreamer1989

dreamer1989 Well-Known Member

that is my favourite restauraunt!
  6. Their old menu but wouldn't have changed too much..? Calzone al Pollo is now called a Cajun Chicken Calzone but I imagine the syn values aren't much different..? Hoping this is the case anyway! I'm going later having Cajun Chicken Calzone at 12syns with Mixed Veg for my superfree and half a bowl of fries (200kcal full bowl, 5 syns for half?) Knocking me 2 syns over for what looks to be a delish meal :D
  7. emzlyz

emzlyz Well-Known Member

I went a few weeks ago and got the grilled chicken pitta without the pitta and swapped the fries for a jacket potato. Things like the new york chicken and new jersey chicken, if you get the sauce on the side, no onion rings, dont eat the bacon and count the cheese as a healthy extra. Get it with the jacket potato or salad with no dressing. Eating out is easy if you look at the menu before you go and ask them to make your meal without things or swap chips for salads, veg or jacket potatoes.
  8. dinks90

dinks90 Well-Known Member

If you look at the original post this is weight watchers points not syns!!!!!