Frankies weigh ins Monday mornings

bustybarmaid

As i struggle to find time to go to a class, i am going to the doctors surgery every 2 weeks to get weighed by the nurse, but am going to weigh myself at home every Monday morning too, Just not sure how accurate my scales are, and also need the 'fear' of being weighed by somebody else to keep me on the straight and narrow!

Mon 15th March - 17.4 and half stone
Mon 22nd March - 17.00and half stone - down 4 pounds!
Mon 29th March - 16.12and half stone - down 2 pounds this week
Mon 5th April - 16.10 and 3/4 stone. Lost 1 and 3/4lb, and had 2 days off for birthday celebration too!
Mon 12th April - 16.9 and 1/2 stone. 1 and 1/4 off this week.
Mon 19th April - 16.8 and 1/2 stone, 1 lb off this week
Mon 26th April - 16.6 stone, 2 and 1/2 pounds off this week!!
Mon 3rd May - Avoided the scales this week, naughty i know!
SAT 8th May - 16.4 and 1/2 stone, 1 and 1/2 pounds down(over two weeks)
Mon 17th May -
Mon 24th May -
Mon 31st May -
Mon 7th June -
Mon 14th June -
Mon 21st June -
Mon 28th June -
Mon 5th July -
SAT 10 th July - Off on holiday for 2 weeks today!!!!!

Last edited:
:clap:well done on your 4 Ibs loss thatsgr8!!!:D

Have added this weeks weigh in result on my first post, but thought i would add it here too, lost 2 pounds, bit disapointed as have been so so good, now adding another 200 cals a day to my 'allowance' but i know this week will be hard because of 4 days off work, and its also my birthday, so will just worry about each day as it comes. Gonna have day off diet on my birthday, just hope i get back on track the following day!
Frankie xx

Well done. 2lbs is a good steady weight loss so don't be disappointed with it.

If you know you are going out or having heavy meals in you can always save your 100 cals a day treat up for a few days so the damage isn't too bad.

Whatever you do, have a great birthday and enjoy it!

Well done. 2lbs is a good steady weight loss so don't be disappointed with it.

If you know you are going out or having heavy meals in you can always save your 100 cals a day treat up for a few days so the damage isn't too bad.

Whatever you do, have a great birthday and enjoy it!

Thank you Sarah for your wise words, i do know that 2 1b is a good loss, but i always want a miracle! if anybody else was posting and saying they were not happy with a 2lb loss i would of said similar to yourself!:rolleyes:
Frankie xx

well done frankie 2IBs is agood healthy loss well done u:happy096:

well really pleased, and surprised , had 2 days off to celebrate my birthday(Thurs and Fri last week) and still managed to lose 1 and 3/4lb !

would of been happy to have stayed the same to be honest, so it shows that getting straight back on track really works,lets hope it doesn't catch up next week!
frankie xx

well done :happy096: ur doing so well

would of been happy to have stayed the same to be honest, so it shows that getting straight back on track really works,lets hope it doesn't catch up next week!
frankie xx

Stick to the diet this week and work hard and it shouldnt catch up with you. Good luck

lost 1 and 1/4 lb this week,not too bad after birthday celebrations the week before, and have been a bit naughty over weekend(always the hardest time to stick to diet)

your doing gr8 well done hun

Back