freaky skin!!

roundrachel

Silver Member
Last summer I went to Egypt wore a bikini for the first time in 10 years at a size 18. It was the first time I'd even been abroad as I was worried I'd not fit in a seat on the plane. I was so confident on the beach having lost so much weight. I stuck with absitnence throughout my hols and came down to a size 10 on my return.

I've just tried on my new bikini for my trip to crete in June and my stomach just looks FREAKY! Before it was a bit fuller so the skin wasn't quite so bad. But now it's just scary looking. I'm worried I might traumatise small children!

It has got a little better since RTM and I'm sure it'll look better with a tan but it's just wierd!

My OH thinks it's great (he's a bit odd) and it keeps him entertained for hours on end lol.

I know it's never going to be perfect so am confident to go and wear a bikini without caring what anyone else thinks. I really think surgery is going to be the only option on this one though.

Ah well, at least it's a good party trick!

LOL RR. You have a great attitude. Enjoy wearing your bikini and have fun on your hols. Your OH sounds lovely :).

:8855::8855::8855:

Love the message. I've recently noticed my skin is 'weird' (no, not in a bikini that would be too weird!!!), as it looks OK but close up it's covered in small 'ripples'. Obviously I have shrunk all around but it is a little off putting. I can also pinch it and it stays in shape for a second before going back.

Keeps me amused, and I guess it will eventually shrink, but still a strange phenomenon.

Sounds interesting!! I'd love to know in what way freaky!!:eek:

I've already started the Jonsons holiday skin tan stuff. It helps a little.:rolleyes:

You post yours and I'll post mine lol you'll feel loads better after seeing mine after 3 kids! xXx

FYM, I've seen your tum on your pics and trust me, yours is flawless compared to mine, and I've not even had any kids!
I won't be putting any pics up as yet-maybe when I've got a tan and feeling brave.

It resembles the texture of a deflated balloon all the way from under my boobs down to my bikini line. My boobs don't look much better either! I put on 10 stone in 18 months so you can imagine the stretch marks I've got as a result. I've had them for so long now though, they're not red at least. Just a reminder of my past life I guess!

From the front maybe lol but the pics oh took today tell an entirely different story!

Deflated balloon? More like hot air balloon here and my stretch marks are horrendous!

oooh, I'll fight you for it on whose got the worst stretch marks lol

Great loss this week by the way. Well done you!!

can i join in the stretch marks competition please...
3 kids - not a pretty site my tummy!

daisy x

Battle scars

Whatever it's like it's got to be better than being morbidly obese and looking like a beached whale which is how I was before !
:sigh:

I had three kids in quick succession and my bellies have had an interesting form ever since. Losing the weight makes them take on an added fascination with all the wrinkly bits and creases and crevices to play with :D:D.

Enjoy what you have!

I'm posting pics tomorrow lol i had 3 kids in 4.5 years my tummy is stretched and saggy beyond belief but I'm curious to see how other peoples look after kids/weightloss both/either.....

Emma xXx

you're very brave FYM. I guess if you do it, I might too. Who will be the judge as to whose is the freakiest though?!
I really am beyond caring about mine. I find it quite entertaining to be honest!

Back