1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Free breakfast? Help!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Julianne_julz, 30 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Ok, I need a free breakfast tomorrow. No hex's to use, and I don't want to eat a can of beans or bowl of fruit... I'm following green... HELP! I don't think there are any other options! Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

pudding rice mixed with yoghurt? Egg with baked beans (doesn't need to be a can!) and sauteed potato/HM hash brown? Omlette?

4. nettie

nettie Well-Known Member

there is a recipe on here somewhere for free pancakes x

5. mommyB

mommyB love it

quorn sausages,egg and mushrooms ?

6. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

scrambled eggs, mushrooms and tomato
    omelette with free filling
    SW quiche

7. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Ah great ideas thanks. My mind just went blank while writing my diary for tomorrow! Xx

8. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Could you make a spanish tortilla tonight to have cold in the morning? You could put in onion and cubes of cooked potatoe xx

9. jacqui35

jacqui35 Well-Known Member

I love a good omlette with a can of speghitti in tomato sauce mmmmmm, good luck and enjoy a lovely meal in morning :)