• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Free breakfast

wat bout omelette with loadsa free veg, and add bacon on green?or big fry up minus bacon on green?

also i make pasta, sweetcorn, peppers and use my he of tuna and 2tbsp of hellmans xtra light mayo (1 and half syn) really nice!:)as lunch!

I keep a big tupperware box of fruit salad in the fridge so that if I'm feeling peckish I can dip into it, and fresh fruit always makes me feel nice and healthy in the morning. Huzzah!

My fave is lots of fruit with a pot of fat free yoghurt. If i have banana with yoghurt it fills me and i just nibble on fruit till lunchtime, hence no healthy extras used and no syns so i can keep my options open as to whether i go green or original.

Taz

Spam Hunter
My fave is lots of fruit with a pot of fat free yoghurt. If i have banana with yoghurt it fills me and i just nibble on fruit till lunchtime, hence no healthy extras used and no syns so i can keep my options open as to whether i go green or original.
I like this suggestion.