Free breakfast

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Taz, 27 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Any ideas for free breakfasts? I don't like to use a HE for brekkie as it's usually very early and I'm likely to forget I had it later in the day! I want something that is quick and easy to prepare that is just free food. Also lunch box ideas would be good.

So any ideas?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    wat bout omelette with loadsa free veg, and add bacon on green?or big fry up minus bacon on green?

also i make pasta, sweetcorn, peppers and use my he of tuna and 2tbsp of hellmans xtra light mayo (1 and half syn) really nice!:)as lunch!

4. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I keep a big tupperware box of fruit salad in the fridge so that if I'm feeling peckish I can dip into it, and fresh fruit always makes me feel nice and healthy in the morning. Huzzah!

5. criss

criss Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    My fave is lots of fruit with a pot of fat free yoghurt. If i have banana with yoghurt it fills me and i just nibble on fruit till lunchtime, hence no healthy extras used and no syns so i can keep my options open as to whether i go green or original.

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I like this suggestion.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.