Free Christmas Slimpod (is there a Slimpod board?)

How do you find it? Worth downloading?

I am also quite interested if it's worthwhile downloading

I was sent the original Slimpod to review and was totally cynical about how listening to an mp3 for ten minutes each day could make the slightest difference, so I was gobsmacked to see that it does work - little changes, like reaching for water instead of my usual diet coke or picking fruit at the canteen instead of a donut at the school canteen because I wanted to (while thinking whaaaaat? this isn't like me !! lol). You have to listen to it for 21 days on the trot for it to have maximum effect then "top up" every few days, plus fill in a diary with the positive changes you're seeing day to day and small goals, etc. to reinforce the message to your subconscious. It still sounds like a load of old mumbo jumbo to me so don't ask me how it works though !

The Christmas one is a bonus gift to Slimpodders and (let's be honest !) is also designed to give you a taster so you want to buy the complete Slimpod afterwards. Apparently it has special festive words in it that means it will only have an effect on your subconcious over the festive period then it will stop working. You need to listen to it every day for maximum effect but it takes literally ten minutes, is really relaxing and you can even fall asleep and it still works. It's free and it's zero effort so I would say it's worth it. Not entirely sure if this is one is designed to help you lose weight or just stop you wanting to pig out over xmas

So it is a little like the Paul McKenna tapes? I don't knock it the Alan Carr book stopped me smoking so it can work.

I would think so - I'm slightly dubious about the xmas one because it's supposed to be a long term thing so not sure how much difference a month would make, but every little helps ! :)

im just listening to the paul mckenna againi can make you thin it helped me not eat choclate and kept me away from beer so im a fan on them

Back