Free food - do you have to limit yours?

RebekahR

Gold Member
Wondering if some have to br careful with free food, if it causes you any issues? ?

My consultant suggested just having free foods whilst I'm having issues with eating super free

Worried I will gain if I eat a lot of free. Or us it something that depends on each individual? ?

Thoughts on a postcard. ..

Xx
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

In my first week I didn't really get my head around SW and ate most of my lunches without any Superfree Foods (I usually had a jacked potato with beans, ham and HE cheese) also I didn't think I had as much SF in my dinners for that week because I wasn't the one cooking.

I still lost 5lbs that week. I think you might not have huge losses but you should be able to lose or at least maintain :)
Good luck.

Rebekah, as I said in another thread, why not try green days. There is still an inbuilt limiter on it in as much as if you had a jacket potato and ham, you would have to have a weight amount of ham as a b choice. Your pack should explain it all. If you had jp with beans on a green day it would be free. Any more help you need just bob on here :)

Thanks I deffo thought that sf was recommended even on green

Concerned I will gain a lot on just free foods

Have been alternating ee and green

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I do find that eating too much rice or pasta in a week will slow my losses right down, but then I don't want to do green all the time, so I just watch my portion sizes. Xx

SF is recommended on all plans now, but as long as you aren't overeating you should find that you will still lose if you can only manage free. It might just be that losses are slower x

Back