free food..

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
can u eat too much free food? i mean i had two big massive baked potatoes for tea last nte then slimmin world chips late last nite!!seems to good to be true???

If you were on a green day yes that's fine, but if EE you need to make sure at least 1/3 of your meal is superspeed.

I'm not so clued up on EE as I don't do it but I'm sure somebody will be along to confirm what I've said.

even on extra easy you can still have as much as you want of potatoes but as happy holidays said make sure your eating your speed and super speed foods :D

Yes your right Michelle - on EE you need to balance with at least 1/3 superfree to get losses.
So 1 baked potato ( large if you like ) Maybe a tin of tuna with light mayo ( need to syn that) and then a nice big salad with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers and onions as your superfree

It's fab isn't it?! Although I just ate a monster pasta salad so I'm worried my stomach won't thank me later. At least I can't fit in my packet of crisps!

I worry about this too!

I'm nearly always on green so I end up having loads of pasta, rice or potatoes. I'm so full all evening and even going to bed I feel full.

It is great because I very rarely use all my syns, but I just always wonder how it can work :confused:

I would be cautious if over eating on potatoes and pasta just because the diet says they are free doesn't mean that you can eat as much of it as possible. Listen to your stomach and if you are feeling bloated or going to bed full then I think you are eating too much. I think an important thing to learn when losing weight is to not eat for the sake of it and stop before you get that sluggish full feeling.
Make sure you have 1/3 super free and a healthy amount of potato or pasta and you'll be fine :)

Back