Free food ?!

Frecles

Hi guys , just signed up for sw online . I can't get to a meeting as there is none near me so I was just wondering could you help and answer a probably very basic question for me. Then super free food and free food . Can you literally eat as much of that as you want all day ? Like could I just have a bowl of chicken and noddles at any time u wanted ? Surely it's not that easy ? Sorry if I sound stupid ! The help would be really appreciated ! :)

Hi guys , just signed up for sw online . I can't get to a meeting as there is none near me so I was just wondering could you help and answer a probably very basic question for me. Then super free food and free food . Can you literally eat as much of that as you want all day ? Like could I just have a bowl of chicken and noddles at any time u wanted ? Surely it's not that easy ? Sorry if I sound stupid ! The help would be really appreciated ! :)

Yes it is true :D with the SW plan you can eat unlimited superfree and free foods to fill you up, so you will never be hungry, which is mainly lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. Healthy extras need to checked for the right portions. And syns is saved for all the naughty stuff, 15 syns a day which you can save for your treats like chocolates and crisps or eating out. Hope this helps :) .

Kay xx

Also forgot to add, any extra fats and oils, sugars need to be synd if used in your food preperations, also sauces, dressings that kind of stuff. Best thing to do if in doubt is to check with syns online. Depending on which plan you are following, green,red,ee, different foods will be free, they should all be listed online. Also as a general rule for calculating syns, 20 cals = 1 syn. Hope this helps.

Kay xx

Hi, can u pls give me advice in superfree foods pls always done we before and pretty new to sw, wats diff between superfree and speed foods an should I be having superfree with every meal, been having mushy peas bt been told there bit superfree :( thx for any help xx

thanks so much ! thats really helpful! :) im looking forward to getting started! best of luck and thanks again :)

Your welcome hun :), I have lost 3 stones since joining SW, it really does work . Best of luck on your journey. Minimins is a great site, everyone on here is so supportive and helpful. We all share our struggles together. I am always here to help if you need anything :D .

Kay xx

Thanks so much that link really helped too ! :) your weight loss is amazing well done..! It's great to know there's a support system here! :)

Thanks so much that link really helped too ! :) your weight loss is amazing well done..! It's great to know there's a support system here! :)

Your welcome hun. Minimins is a huge reason for my losses to, without the support on here, I would not have lost as much as I have on my own. :p

Kay xx

Back