Free motivation dust - come and get it

shelbell

Trainee Human On Board
I'm feeling extra motivated today, and have some motivation to spare! So if anyone needs any, feel free to take some of mine, there is plenty to go around!

:innocent0002: :party0049: :character00115:

Oooohhhh can you bottle it and send it to Dublin???:D

Can I have some too please and can you make mine an extra large portion .. I'll save it for the evenings when I start to struggle ... like I did lastnight when I ate again (argh!).

Yes, please! A goodly portion for me, if you can spare it. And some for my many friends, here and all over the world, who could use some. Thank you!!

Sam - I think you have lots of your own motivation after finding your plot, and if you really need more, just look in the mirror at how well you've done so far.

Louise - Hello>??? 1stone in 3 weeks? And your trying to pinch my motivation? If you can't find yours, look in your ticker :)

Missymoo, if you are good tonight and tomorrow night, you'll easily lease the 3/4lb that will make you HALF WAY TO VICTORY! Now thats an extra large portion ;)

Nessa - your current weight is my goal weight lol. Look at your weekly stats, they are AMAZING. Losses every single week. You have lost 15% of yourself so far. WOW. You KNOW how to do this. You KNOW that it works. You have already had the WOW look at you you look great comments from people, and you KNOW that if you stick at it next time it will be OH MY GOD YOU LOOK AMAZING

Thanks shellbell...youve put a smile on my face for the day!:D Im soo happy at the moment..I love this diet I really do!!

OOO Your so kind, my mum always said its good to share !!!!

Send some to Norfolk lol

Sam - I think you have lots of your own motivation after finding your plot, and if you really need more, just look in the mirror at how well you've done so far.

Louise - Hello>??? 1stone in 3 weeks? And your trying to pinch my motivation? If you can't find yours, look in your ticker :)

Missymoo, if you are good tonight and tomorrow night, you'll easily lease the 3/4lb that will make you HALF WAY TO VICTORY! Now thats an extra large portion ;)

Nessa - your current weight is my goal weight lol. Look at your weekly stats, they are AMAZING. Losses every single week. You have lost 15% of yourself so far. WOW. You KNOW how to do this. You KNOW that it works. You have already had the WOW look at you you look great comments from people, and you KNOW that if you stick at it next time it will be OH MY GOD YOU LOOK AMAZING

Shel, what a great post from a newbie. Really motivational. You werent joking were you when you said you had plenty of motivation to go round.

Go girl

LisaCDVirgin - I've spotted your motivation, it's about 6months old by the look of the picture and adorable. If that's your baby, that's your motivation, I know my son is a huge part of this for me. Repeat after me - 'My child will NOT be bullied for having a fat mum'

Sazzy - Assuming you joined minimins when you started CD, thats 41.5lbs in 3 months. Oh. My. God. You ARE motivation personified for all the newbies on these boards. I'm happy to share but that should be motivation enough for you :)

Sazzy - Assuming you joined minimins when you started CD, thats 41.5lbs in 3 months. Oh. My. God. You ARE motivation personified for all the newbies on these boards. I'm happy to share but that should be motivation enough for you :)[/quote]

Thats a really kind thing to say shelbell, to be honest it has made me cry.:cry:
I know when I first started in June I would read all these fantastic stories from these amazing people who had achieved their goal or were well on their way.
I would look and dream that maybe one day I could be on that inspiration slide show!
I still have a bit to go but I`m getting there and I really am losing weight, who cares that its taken me about 20 years, i`m doing it now !! for me x x x :D

Back