free snacks

2Girlies

Hey all, I'm new to slimming world, and thinking I may do green days during the week and red at weekends..

but what free snacks do you recommend for both days?? other than fruit :)

muller lights

or alpenlights ( hex b )

i break up an apple and sultana alpen light bar and put it into a toffee muller its so nice :)

and asda have an offer on muller lights atm ... its 12 for £3 i got them lastnight :)

you can have 2 as a hex b as far as im aware

so in theory you could have 6 if your doing a green day you get 2 hex choices of each ...

Activia snack pots are free apart from the peach one and they are on offer in tesco I think atm. Also the less then 1% fat mug shots are free (on extra easy not sure about green/red days) I'm sure someone can clarify what they are on green/red days. You could also make syn free omlette for a quick snack. Hope this helps xx

m fav snack is pineapple ... i jus love how sweet and juicy it is ... i spend a fortune on the wee pre packed chunks of it from asda or tesco :)

lol oops i meant to write 4 sorry :S

Pineapple just reminds me of when i was pregnant and trying to induce labour naturally, ate tons of the stuff and it made me feel so sick and gave me a really sore tongue pmsl. It is lovely though!! I'm loving the pre packed melon mmmm

yeah it does that to my tongue too lol

i dont like melon but i eat it cause its ss lol

Activia snack pots are free apart from the peach one and they are on offer in tesco I think atm. Also the less then 1% fat mug shots are free (on extra easy not sure about green/red days) I'm sure someone can clarify what they are on green/red days. You could also make syn free omlette for a quick snack. Hope this helps xx

Ohhh are the peach ones syns?! Do you know how many? I always thought they were all free! Lucky i normally stick to muller lights! x

I think they are only half a syn.....I'll just have a look on the sw site.

Yeah 0.5 syns so tiny really.

I like to prepare a bit of a snacky platter of celery sticks, cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks and a big pile of cottage cheese or home made hummous. Takes ages to eat and consists of some superfree goodies as well as the hummous or cottage cheese.

I have a few slim crackers (1 syn each) and have a plate of cucumber carrot sticks and celery and either dairylea light triangles (1syn each)or fat free cottage cheese

ive jus had an orange with choc sprinkles mullerlight yummm its lovely .... first time ive tasted them

I like to prepare a bit of a snacky platter of celery sticks, cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks and a big pile of cottage cheese or home made hummous. Takes ages to eat and consists of some superfree goodies as well as the hummous or cottage cheese.

This is my choice as well. Would also make a dip from fat free fromage frei or quark and add 1 tbs of sweet chili dipping sauce ( 1 syn ) or Chinese 5 spice paste.

Also as much as you said not fruit you can not beat diced pear, apple and banana with a free yogurt poured over it all.

If I cook a chicken I reserve 1 breast to cube and mix with roasted red pepper, finely diced onion and apple. This is scrummy, free and satisfying.

I have a chicken in the oven right now and the above snack will be going to work with me tomorrow.

Back